Chapter 1: Ingenious Arrival

A scientist with a detective-like mind? No problem!

Meet William Grayson, a new up-and-rising biomedical scientist from the shadows of Birmingham, England! At the age of 20, he already patented some of United Kingdom's best innovations in the world of medicines! He will for sure blow your mind away with his genius inventions!

But today, he's saying goodbye to Birmingham, because he will introduce his research to another city, so lemme do a quick welcome...

Welcome to the city of Qyshin, the new capital of Missouri! The place where gorgeous view are waiting, where technology is a simplicity, and where different cultures meet each other! From the beautiful view of sunrise at dawn to the neon lights at night and spectacular attractions, this city has lots to offer!

Alright, enough. Let's get into the story, shall we?

(Bangsat itu orang, saya belum selesai kok-)

***

8:34 AM, City of Qyshin.

William just got off from a bullet train from Saint Paul, Minnesota, looking at the new environment in front of him.

"Oh my God." William exclained. "This place looks even more beautiful than in the brochure! And looks very advanced as well! I will for sure love staying here!"

But then he let out a soft sigh. "But don't forget. I'm here to meet them. Just be careful to not mess around."

"Now let's see..." William looked around, analyzing his surroundings.

"Alright, nobody's around."

---

"Hey, you realized that you're talking with a future world's best biomedical scientist, right? Show some respect!"

Partner 3: William Grayson
Type: Warrior/Hunter, Light/Dark

• A genius biomedical scientist that rose from the shadows of Birmingham!

• 22 years of age, with the mind of a real adult!

• Overall a mysterious person; on one side he can be as warm as the sun (think of Ethan), but on the other he can be as cold as ice.

• An expert in games that require high focus. (ProSeka cough cough)

• With his brilliance, expect the unexpected whenever he's in house!

• Driven by his ambition to push his limits to the maximum!

• William isn't your ordinary scientist, he's the only one who can remember everything that's happened around him thanks to his photographic memory!