𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?! (Olice)

Requested by: Im ashamed of @ them

TW for...: Manipulation and death of two characters

(Btw if you are Fartyparty, I'm VERY sorry for this.)

May be OOC or whatever

Im not proud of this one is a shit, so if you can not read it dont

Screams, Screams were heard everywhere along with the chaos, Alice had left her room, and after the disaster of Claire's death, it was almost certain that someone would end up dead

Oliver was running through the school hallways looking for his friends because he had lost track of them a few minutes ago and he was starting to panic. He knew that Alice wouldn't attack him, but it wasn't the same for Zip and Edward.
― ― ― ⋆。°✩ ― ― ―

He kept running through the halls now full of color. When he heard something, screams, but not the same as before, he followed the noise until he saw a crowd.

"Huh... I guess we already have the deads of today." He thought for himself, without knowing the nightmare that was coming

He began to make his way through the crowd until he reached where what they were seeing.

His world stopped.

Two lifeless bodies on the ground, nothing new, right? That would be true if it weren't for something. That those two bodies were his best friends. Zip, and Edward.

His best friends, his group, were torn apart by his own girlfriend...

He had to go look for Alice, he had to ask for an explanation, why them!? She had a whole school to kill and she chose his two best friends?!

He wiped his watery eyes and ran towards Alice's room, pushing whoever got in his way.
― ― ― ⋆。°✩ ― ― ―

Once he arrived at Alice's room, he took a moment to rest from having run so much, and try to assimilate what had happened to his friends. They were dead, never to be seen again, never to be heard... he couldn't get the bloody image of the corpses out of his head, but he knew he had to face Alice.

He knocked on the door, he knew it was a risky thing to go in directly after the mess Alice had caused.

He knocked 2 short and 3 long knocks, their "secret code" when Oliver wanted to see Alice, so she would know that it was him.

The door opened.
And then, he saw his face, the face of the "person" who killed his friends, no, the monster who killed his friends.

Hello, Oliver — She said as if nothing has happened, as if she didn't finished with his friends minutes ago.

Oliver took a few seconds to answer, he didn't really know what to say, after all what do you say to your girlfriend who has a monster form that just killed your best friends? "Hey baby girl, why the fuck do you killed Zip and Edward"? Hell no, he wasn't going to say that.

Alice. I think... Can we talk? — His words were hesitants, insecure of what to say, he knew Alice wasn't going to kill him. Well, at least he was a 99% sure of that.

Hm, is there any problem? — She said moving from the door so Oliver could enter.

That words. That words maked Oliver feel angry, what did she meaned by "Is there any problem?" Of course there was a problem! Oliver knew that Alice knows what she did minutes ago, how could she say ask if anything was wrong?!

Oliver entered to the room, it was still te same, black, with some red lights... Depressing to say the least, and quite intimidating.

He was scared. Scared not only of maybe get hurt by Alice, since you never could know her next move; but also of losing her. As much as he hated what she had done, he still loved her.

Well... I know you have just have a... Rough day, call it something...— He started.

Alice just nodded, understanding that he meaned the massacre that she had did.

Oliver sighed, with head down.

Alice... Why? Why did you kill Zip and Edward? — He finally said. Looking back at Alice.

Ah, I see... This is about your friends isn't it? — She asked, her voice full of apathy. — I just killed the first two I saw. It's not a big thing. —

That words. That words did Oliver lose his composure.

Not a big thing?! What the fuck is wrong with you? You killed my best friends and now you are saying that its not a big thing! — Oliver screamed, But Alice couldn't care less about that. — You- You are a monster! — Oliver ended up saying

She didn't care because she knew this would happen. At the end of the day she didn't kill her boyfriend's friends for no reason, she was bored, and thought it would be good entertainment.

But Oliver, you dont need friends, you have me after all, what else can you want? Nothing. — Alice knew what was she doing. She knew it perfectly.

Oliver thought for a moment, In his still altered mind it made sense somehow, didn't it? After all, Alice was what he loved the most... In a way... he felt like he needed her... No, he needed her. Well, Alice was like a protection for him, because who would harm the boyfriend of the "person" who created massacres? Nobody.

And alrought everything she has done, he still loved her.

I... I think you are right... — He started, Earning a smile from Alice of course for him that smile meaned "You are saying the truth" But not really, Alice was smiling with satisfaction, satisfaction of that her little "Plan" Had worked

Sorry for explode with rage before... — He feeled even somewhat mesmerized, the words seem to come out of his mouth without even thinking twice.

See? Its gonna be okay Oliver. I'm all you need after all, don't you?

Yes, Alice.

Alice chuckled at that, it was kind of hilarious for her, see how she had Oliver to do wathever she wanted. Just like a puppet.

Thats what i wanted to hear, my love — 

―⋆ 。°✩ ― ― ―✩― ― ―✩°。

Damn that was horrible

Omg im so sorry for update so little /srs