Facts About Shizuoka-san

Just some facts I thought everyone would like to know about Rin and her family in general.

FAMILY'S QUIRKS

Asami Shizuoka: Shadow Bending (can bend her own shadow to her will).

Yuko Shizuoka: Tranquility (This allows her to pass a gas through her body like Midnight, but her own makes anyone who inhales it to experience a calming effect or sensation. She mostly uses this quirk when Rin and Asami would have fights)

Kyo Shizuoka: Polymer (This gives him the power to secrete melted plastic or rubber out of his body like Mina)

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT RIN

1. Rin was once suspended from middle school for a week because she turned Bakugou into an actual Pomeranian and refused to turn him back. She was popular in class for sometime because everyone said that was the calmest week they ever had.

2. Rin wanted to get a cat once when she was twelve, but she was afraid her friends would say something along the lines of "Is that your familiar?" (A/N: A familiar is an animal companion for a magic user)

3. Many of Rin's classmates in elementary school used to assume Rin makes potions at home because of her quirk.

4. Her hobbies include crocheting, cooking, reading fantasy books, making memes😝, etc

5. Her favourite food is Pad Thai.

6. She likes stylish and trendy fashion.

7. She becomes friends with most people she comes across, minus Bakugou, Monoma, The League of Villains, etc.

8. She hates eggplants and corn (minus popcorn). She also hates loud music, but will tolerate Jirou's music.

9. Her middle name is Maho which means magic in Japanese.