Task Force 141(Ghost's POV)

I sit down tapping my leg as I watch the guys yap about Bloodworth. What's so special about this girl? I mean she's hot, but i'm sure that's all she has on her.
My head bobs up from the noise of the door opening as Price and Bloodworth walk in. A smirk hides behind my mask as I lower my gaze to her.
I want to ruin her.. Break that I don't give a fuck attitude of hers. I lick my lips as those forbidden thoughts cloud my brain. Those thoughts soon get interrupted from her voice.

"What a very...delightful bunch." I watch as her gaze goes over everyone in the room, stopping at me. I narrow my eyes as I lean back with my arms cross not breaking eye contact with her. Those crystal eyes of hers could trap any man in them..Those eyes don't fool me though..

Price chuckles as he stands in front of her with a grin. "They are quite rambunctious." I watch as he directs her to a seat before walking up to the board.
"As you all know Miss Bloodworth is here to help with mission Z.." I toon out Price as I turn my focus on her.

My gaze goes to her arm as a tattoo creeps out underneath her sleeve. She gots tattoos..interesting.. I raise my eyes to her chest as the point of a dagger tattoo peek out between her boobs. I wonder how many she has.. My brow raises at her leg bouncing. Is she nervous.? I smirk at the thought. How cute.. My eyes gaze over the gun hidden under her belt. She comes prepared..Good..

"Alright get your asses out of here, and rest." Price says as he catches my attention. "We have a long day of training tomorrow." I follow the team out of the office with my hands in my pocket. Bloodworth walks in front of me tempting my gaze down to her ass as her hips sway in the air. God she's so tempting..

I watch as she leaves the team for the training area. What are you up to little dove.. Making sure I'm a good distance from her, I follow her steps outside.
Soon enough she disappears from my sight. As I walk outside I feel my body get slammed into the wall behind me.

"Why are you following me?" I watch her eyes darken as she holds a knife to my Adams apple. Didn't expect that.. A smirk hides behind my mask as I raise my hands in the air with a chuckle.

"Just seeing what you was up to." I watch her remove her knife as she puts it back in its place behind her belt. "You are doing the opposite Price told us to do." I rub my neck where the knife nicked it.

"So are you." She turns her back to me, and continues walking. "Why are you even here? Didn't you tell me to stay out of your way?" I smirk as my thoughts go back to last night.

"I did say that didn't I?" I slightly laugh at the memory. "Want me to be honest?" I click my tongue as I stare down at her.

"Sure, why not?" She stops in her tracks as she turns towards me with her hands on her hips.

"I simply don't trust you." I lean down to her height. "I know what you've done..I know your past.." I step closer to her as I get in her face. "I know what you're actually here for." I watch as a speck of anger flashes through her eyes.

"You know nothing about me." She shoves her finger to my chest. "My past doesn't define me!" Oo..I hit a nerve..
"At of all people you have no right to judge me for it!"

"There's a difference between me and you." Let's see how far I can go.. "I didn't kill thousands of people to get my way." I grab her wrist, and pull her to me. "We are not the same Little Dove." I watch as she throws daggers at me with her glare.

"You don't know the whole story." Her jaw tightens as she yanks her wrist from me.

I cross my arms as I step back from her. "Okay.. Tell me the truth then." I raise an eyebrow at her silence. "Cat got your tongue?" A smirk hides under my mask as she glares up at me. Soon enough she sighs, and walks away from me. "This conversation isn't over!" I chuckle as she flips me off before walking out of my sight.
I'll get you to open up..one way or another..till then little dove.

Lilith's POV

What does he know?..He knows nothing about me!.. I quicken my pace around the building as my anger heightens. I raise my gaze to the sky as I see the  sun going down. As I take a few breaths, I sit down on the ground holding my knees to my chest. I can't let him get to me.. As I watch the sunset memories of my family shoot through my head. A gentle smile covers my face as I remember watching the sunset with my parents, as my brother slept in his crib.
I miss you guys.. A tear flows down my right cheek as I bounce my foot. I quickly wipe the tear away as I get up, and walk to my bunk.
I will revenge you guys.

Author here! So what do you guys think about this story so far? Will Ghost get Lilith to trust him? What happened to her family? Ha I'm asking myself the same questions. Don't worry you'll find out soon! My opinion I think Ghost is secretly obsessed with Lilith. ;)
Comment what you believe will happen with their relationship. xoxo-Your Author