The next day...

The next day....

"AMELIA!!, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????"

Katherine said, as she yelled at her sister with a tone that could have been disturbing at best. "Look Katherine, I don't know all right. He leaned forward and I didn't know what I was thinking and..." "Look, if you didn't know it was going to happen, then I'll accept the fact that you made out with him, but if you did this on purpose Amelia Leah, then we both know what will happen next." Katherine said, with a stern tone in her voice.

"I'll have to admit though, I would have not been brave enough to pull of that stunt, especially with Tom Nook in the room." Seeing that her sister was flustered by the idea, and was already a little mad at her, she decided to make plans with her tomorrow and leave it at that.

Amelia walked out of her sister's house and went straight over to Tank's place. Of course, she could not do this without checking out what they had at the Nook mileage outlet and talking to Plucky. So that is what she did.

After that, Amelia thought it would be a clever idea to go fishing, and just maybe find a rare catch. And then sell it to Tom Nook or give it to Blathers. It seemed like he did not like bugs, for he had a "ick" feeling when receiving them, but still accepted them in the museum anyway.

Traveling on Nook mileage tickets was Amelia's favorite way to travel. She met new villagers and somehow did not get them to Iland. But it was still fun meeting them and talking about island life and such.

Going to Tank's house was a breeze, and an easy walk around the neighborhood, but when she got to his house, she was unprepared for the unexpected.

So, I know that I have not been posting things lately, but just letting you know, I have been super busy with things going on, so I have not been posting because of it.

Lemme know what you think of it so far!