The "Past realm"

Amelia was in a different state. A sleeping state, to be exact. She was looking up at a bird's eye view.

  Just then, she saw a yellow shih tzu, and a man with brown hair. He looked a little bit like her father, but younger, for there were no wrinkles on his face, and he seemed more energetic. The shih tzu giggled, while the brown haired man was flustered; his face red and everything. 

Just then, she saw Katherine; she was on the other side of the wall, trying to figure out what was going on. Amelia called Katherine, and Katherine responded with the words, "What are we doing here, and how do we get out?" 

Just then, a random fairy popped out of thin air. He looked a little bit like Raymond, but his fur was brown instead of gray. "Howdy there!" the cat said. The girls screamed, not sure what was happening, as they were clinging to each other for life. "I'm Shorty, and welcome to the past realm!" 

"The past realm?" said Katherine, unsure about what exactly was going on. "Exactly why do people call you Shorty?" Amelia asked, trying to piss off the furry fairy. "Well, I think we all know that, no?" Shorty said, with a tone of annoyance in his voice. 

"So, why do they call this place the past realm?" Katherine asked, with a tone of confusion and concern. "Well, I'm afraid I can't tell you that, but I can tell you why you are here. You two girls have to fix up your past, by working out the future. You can't get here when you are awake though.

 You only come to this realm when you are sleeping. So starting when you fall asleep, instead of going to your regular dreams, you will go here, to try to fix up your past, and maybe figure out what happened to your 'dead brother.'"