Chapter 1

On a rainy day, a young girl was crying in front of a grave, hysterical and heartbreaking. Her face was withered like autumn leaves. Her eyes were red. Her small hands were tightly hugging a grave. Everyone present did not care. Even her father did not care about the death of his wife. He was impatiently waiting for the end of the funeral ceremony, even his daughter, who wanted to be thrown into a warm embrace. Her father said that he did not care as if she had died with his wife, to whom he did not pay any love or attention, despite her beauty and status. He did not care about his lover, Sylvia Preston.
That was the end of the day of the breaker, which destroyed that innocent child with her loss of the only person who cared for her, valued her, and found her. Her mother, who had endured the insult from her husband and his mistress, Sylvia, gave her confidence and strength for the painful future, and since that day, there was no longer a smile on her face. She never showed her face to the nobles she saw. Just trash and nothing else. They are all the same and think only of themselves
Sophia Detscher inherits a radiant beauty like her mother. Her hair is as black as coal, but it has a sparkle. Her eyes are bright yellow, like a settingless sun. Her skin is white and graceful as silk. A beauty worthy of the position of a princess. The daughter of an emperor of the Ypres Empire.
Sophia, one day after the death of her mother, Juliana, avoided everyone. She lived alone in her own world, between books and a sword fight, since she was seven years old. Her father, who got rid of her in the Yakut Palace, which is a long distance from the main palace, did not care. Rather, she found this good because His mistress, whom he was about to marry soon, and his daughter Emilia, who is six years old, ten months apart, will be an obstacle to her. She got rid of them because of her mother’s will, a signature in the emperor’s handwriting, and a priest.