1

hoseok pov

it's already 11 pm, hyung didn't come home at all, iam waiting  for him  in the sofa.  it was like this from past one month. i can't blame him, he is a ceo of a company and top of that the new upcoming deal was really important for us. we are in financial crisis stage right now, i was in deep thought suddenly i hear the calling bell, without wasting a minute i ran and open the door,
i met with a tired and stressed hyung.

hyung are you okay? come inside lets eat dinner before its get cold.

hobi... how many times i told you to not wait for me and eat the dinner on time and the medicine.and iam okay, its just some business stress

hyung iam okay, i don't need to eat the medicine, look at me. iam completey fine.

you stubborn bab, come lets eat, iam hungry.

yaa you stink, first go and take a bath, i will set the table

but iam hungry..*pout

yaaa min yoongi.... go and take a bath right now...

ok fine, but first kiss me

no wa-* before i can complete my sentence hyung kissed me and ran away...

yaaa.... brat...

only for you jagiyaaa.

come here fast

i will.

(* time skip)

aftet the dinner they both slept holding each other body, they are warming up each other.

yoongi pov

its was a hard day for me. bunch of files, and next week i need to give the salary for employes.. if the deal get us everything gonna fine, and we will be out from the financial crises, but if it won't success as i planned everything gonna out of my hand, my company is verg of failure, i need to hardwork more. everything is fine when i look at my sunshine, he deserve more. with positive thoughts i slept hugging my cute husband.

(the next day)

i was working on my computer suddenly my secretary come to my office.

sir..

yes.

mr. min is here, he say he wanna meet you right now

he does have any appointment?

no sir

then tell him no.

sir but he is you're appa-

not anymore, yumi you know the whole story, so tell him iam busy right now.

okay sir.

* suddenly min enter the room without knocking.

i don't want anyone permission to meet my son,

iam  busy rightnow, please don't disturb me, get out.

iam you're father min yoongi.

yomi, plz...

okay sir.* she left

son...

don't call me that, you're the one who cut the tie...

and you very well know the reason.

one last time iam telling you in a kind way, please get out, i have works.

*scoff,  what work son, you're company i falling apart, you didn't gave salary to employes from 2 months, and the company on edge of -

thats non of you're businesses mr. min

son.... ia telling you again, divorce him, come to us, we will arrange you're marriage with a milliner's son/ daughter. trust me, you don't need to work this hard.

my answer is same as always. no

son, i know you're stubborn, you get it from you're mom, so i tell you again re- think  you're stupid decision, and divorce the orphan bit-

he is not a fucking orphan, he have me, iam his husband. and more  bad  word for him you will see the wrost side of me.

i can't believe the bitch make me you against us. yoongi trust me he us gold digger and a-

iam warning you.... if he an gold digger he will left me when you cut me off from you're life. still he can get better life, but you know what he love me, and i love him.

son, he is useless,a whore....he can't give you a child fo-

*shout. stop it, stop it right there. get out.... get out right now, or else i will forget you're my own father.

okay iam going, but you will regret this later son, mark my word.

sit in his chair pulling off his chair.

why.... why our life become like this, what we did god... what he did....

its take few hour's until i calm my mind after that i focus on my work again.

hoseok pov

its past 12, hyung didn't came, iam  getting worried, i call him 5 times still he didn't pick my calls or my messages,  call his secretary and she say he left one an half-hour ago,but still he didn't came home, my thoughts cut of by calling bell, i open the door and met with drunk yoongi hyung.

hyung why did you drink....* even though i know the reason,

iam.... i can't hold my.. emotions hobi...

i hold his shoulder and put him on sofa.  i pick a wet towel with a bowl of clean water, i clean him, change his dress, feed him  a little food and we slept like that on the sofa. hugging each other like there is no tmrw.

i put my head on his chest and sob silently...
iam the reason of his miserable state.... he deserve a better life, if he didn't meet me 6 years ago, he will be a young rich business man with lot of kids like his dream.
meeting me was his bad luck..... why he love me this much... because of me he lost everything.... his fame, money, parents... friends, company... and our.... ch... child.... i hate my self... i hate... everything about me... iam useless piece of shit....
at first my parents left in a church, the good people take me to orphanage.... then i have a friend.... he also left me when he get adopted but i can't blamr him though.... and then i meet yoongi hyung in college... he is the only one who didn't left me in my life.  but what he get in return...? he lost everything, for me.... why????

i was crying the whole time... i didn't notice the time... i don't know when i slept....

( so how is the first chapter? hope you guyz like this. plz vote, no vote no updation 😌)