7

(the next day.)

today i went to shopping to buy something to hyung, even tho I don't have that much money in my hand. it was only my one month slaray...*pout. i don't have any saving right now because my whole saving get pay for my hospital bills, even hyung savings too, because he is too stubborn to take our friend's money.they beg to hyung they can pay the bill, but no way ;my bratty husband was an ass.
anyway i have my salary and koo offer me some money as a gift but i deny, i want to buy him gift with my own slaray, after all iam minyoongi wife.

i was checking some shirt's in the mall, because i hear they have new collection. and iam good at fashion.

i was looking some shirts and one shirt got my eyes,
wow its was amazing one, the shirt scream rich badass vibe, perfect for yoongi hyung.
like that i pay the bill and take the shirt.
now i need to hide this shirt from hyung eyes, it was a surprise gift. with the thoughts i left the mall.

(yoongi pov)

i was working on my laptops sudeenly I hear my secretary low voice.

sir

yes yomi

Ms. Yoomi.
Yoongi assistant
Big sope snipper.
See yoongi as a little brother

*

sir mr. park is here!

what!? but the meeting was tmrw, why he is here right now, anyway let him inside, and bring some cool drink's

okay sir.

hello mr.park

hello mr. min

sir , sorry to ask but can i know you why are you here right now? the meeting is tmrw so, or is there any change in the plan
iam sorry to disturb you min.

no sir, its completely fine.

still, but iam here to inform you something , i can't attend the meeting tmrw.

what happend sir, iam sorry if do something wrong or any employee's,

no its not that mr. min, let me finish first. iam sorry about that, but even i didn't my son is the one who gonna  attend this meeting tmrw.

ohh, its okay sir.

yeah, iam getting aged and my son is very known in businesses.  he was the one who work on abroad in our company,

but you're not that much aged sir, you're still sharp in business.

thank you min. i know but i need my son here, its been long since he left, and now i think he is ready to take over my position and lead my company as ceo.

that's great sir.

yeah,

but sir you're don't have to come here to informe this, you can just call me.

ahh there is something important i need to tell you min.

what is that sir?

even though my son great in business he have very sassy attitude. he had anger issues. if he didn't like any small thing in the meeting, there is   high Chance he  will cancel you're business request, you know. its really hard to impress him. he is picky one. so that's why i came here to informed  this,  i really like you and you're project idea all along, i want our company get along  well.but the final decision belong to my son. so be more carefully about the meeting.

i will sir, thank you for informing this to me.

no need min, i have a good feeling everything end well, i believe you, and iam very impressed in you're hardwork, you're a great business man.

thank you sir.

yeah. bye mr. min.

bye sir.

now iam more scared about the meeting, mr. park was a great Person, who is kind and patient. but i don't know about his son. i only know he have a son, he is exact opposite of his father, i  didn't know anything more, but now i need to impress the young businesses   man with my project make me little bit scare, i don't know i have a bad feeling about this. my guts say that. but i can't cancel the project its the last hope.,. i need to win the project.

then again i started to focus on my work, sudeenly there my office door is open with out a knock, i was going to yell the person but my lips seal when i see my sunshine with a big lunch box.

hyung....

baby.. why are you here?

wae you don't like it.

you know baby i love it.

then what go wash you're hands i bring lunch for us.

really?

yeah.

but i need to recheck this file, its urgent baby, i will finish this work soon,

no excuse hyung its almost past the lunch break

but

no but, you can read that, i will feed you. is that okay.

double okay,

* like that hobi feed yoongi the whole lunch box meanwhile yoongi read the complete file to.

Baby i feel like my stomach gonna burst out.

i know because its been too long since you eat this much lunch, you always eat some Burger or never eat lunch since last months,

but still... i feel like sleepy, i should never eat that much, now look iam getting lazy,

you not getting lazy hyung, and you need a little rest, you can take a small nap, at that time i will arrange the files.

but you don't have to, you also look tired from cooking.

its Okay hyung, now go take a nap, i will arrange this files on oder, then i will wake you from nap so you can work again with more energy.

okay sunshine.

yeah that's my husband.

* after 10 minuets yoongi slept peacefully on the sofa,  meanwhile hobi arranged the files, also he  buy a coffe for yoongi then wake him from the small nap.

i work with lot of energy now, maybe because of the food or my sunshine presence, in the last i finish my work in 10 pm. and ready to leave,  and one more time i check eventhing, then left the office,

that night i slept with a smile, new hopes and dreams. i hope everything end well.

( iam disappointeed in you guyz? you guys didn't finish 15 vote's in last chapter ? is that too much to ask? so from now on i won't ask any Votes. and thank you so much who Vote for this story )