CHAPTER -2

Agastya's pov

"Bhai tu hass kyu raha hai ek toh uss bandi ne sara kaam kharab kar diya or tujhe hassi aarahi hai ?" avinash agastya's friend said.

(Brother, why are you laughing, that girl has spoiled the whole work and you are laughing.)

"Woh bandi kitni daring baaj thi dekha tune dekha wahaan sab bande chup khade the par woh Jhansi ki Rani nikli ?"agastya said with a smirk.

(You saw how daring that girl was. All the students were standing silent there but she turned out to be the queen of Jhansi.)

"Bhenchodd ek toh tera samjh nahi aata tera hi plan tha yeh sab karwane ka or tu mr.india baan gaya wahaan or hume villain bna diya ?"avinash said.

(I don't understand, it was your plan to get all this done and you became India there and made us villains.)

"Par maja toh aaya na dekha nahi sab ki hawa tight ho gyi thi or mujhe mera next target bhi mil gaya "agastya Said.

(But it was fun, didn't you see? Everyone's breath was tight and I also found my next target.)

"Kya soch raha hai or konsa next target ? Kon woh ladki jo itna bol rahi thi tu uske baar me soch raha kya?"

(What are you thinking and what is your next target? Who is that girl who was talking so much, are you thinking about her?)

"Kya yaar sab abhi hi bta duga toh maja kaise aayega "agastya said.

(Friend, if I tell you everything right now then how will it be fun?)

"Acha tu yeh bta aaj durga pooja me aayega kya tu maa ne pandal ne stall lagaya hai?" Avinash said

(Okay, tell me, will you come to Durga Puja today? Mother has set up a stall in the pandal.)

"Abe or kya uncle aunty mera maa baba jaise hai or uski help toh karne aauga hi na chal fir milte hai pandal me theek hai ghar chalte hai". agastya said.

(Hey, uncle and aunty are like my mother and father and I will come to help her, let's meet later in the pandal, okay let's go home." )

They both left the college.

...

"Maaa,kahaan hai aap ?" agastya shouting and calling his mom.

(Where are you mom?)

"Shonaa kitchen me hu aarahi kya hua kitni cheej chila rahe ho ?" samhita agastya's mom coming from kitchen with his food.

(What happened shona i am in kitchen )

"Maa aap kitchen me kyu ho aapko waise bhi back problem hai ramu kaka khana le aate aap kyu aapne aap ko thaka rahe ho ?" agastya while taking his food from her hand and making her sit on the sofa with him.

(Mother, why are you in the kitchen? You have a back problem anyway. Ramu Kaka should have brought food. Why are you tiring yourself?")

"Acha yeh chood tu yeh bta tu chilla kyu raha tha or aaj toh naye semester ka pehla din kya kya hua bta" samhita said with Curiosity in her expression.

(Acha, okay, tell me why you were shouting and today is the first day of the new semester, tell me what happened.")

With a smirk he replied aisa kuch nahi khass but "ek nayi ladki aayi hai college me sab daar reh the introduction ke time but woh nahi daari or usne kaafi confidence se ans diye mujhe or kuch alag lagi " agastya explain scenario but not completely.

(A new girl has come to the college. Everyone was there at the time of introduction but she was not there and she smiled with a lot of confidence and I felt something different)

"Huh matlab humare shona ko pasand aayi ,sundar thi kya ,uska naam kya tha,uski photo hai" samhita said with Curiosity to know more about her.

(Yes, I mean our Shona liked it, was she beautiful, what was her name, here is her photo.)

"Maa,maa full-stop please aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa aap smajh rhi ho " agastya said with little blush .

(Mom, Mom, full-stop please, it's not what you think it is)

"Beta maa hai hum aapki aapke bolne pehle sab pata chal jaata hai hume yeh yaad rakhna "samhita smiled and put her hand on agastya's head.

(Son, we are your mother, we know everything before you speak, remember this)

"Acha maa aaj durga pooja me sushmita aunty pandal laga rahi hai or mai usni help karne jaa raha hu aap chaloge saath aap kuch sarees bhi kharid lena unki help ho jayegi " agastya said and pled her to come.

(Acha Maa, today Sushmita Aunty is setting up a pandal for Durga Pooja or I am going to help her. You will also buy some sarees along with her, it will help her.)

"Shona hum aapne samaj ki ladies ke saath jaayege wahaan pe fir wahaan bhi chale jaayege waise bhi aaj tumhaare naam ki chunni bhi maa durga pe chadhani hai na hume " samhita said.

(Shona, we will go there with the ladies of your society. Anyway, today we have to offer a chunni in your name to Maa Durga)

"Okay maa " and agastya left drawing room to get ready .

.....
Lets see what maa durga planned for both of them ?

Give your reviews and lots of love to both of them 💗

Do vote and share ⭐

Yours,

Raza💗