CHAPTER -3

•SANVI'S POV'

At dhriti House:

Yaar dhriti itni der tujhe ek saree nahi pehnai jaa rahi hai dekhle aapni dost ko? Sanvi said.

(Friend Dhriti, you are not being made to wear a saree for so long, look at your friend? Sanvi Said.)

"Beta, tujhe bus baate banani aati hai or kuch bhi aata hai kya ?dhriti said."

("Beta, you only know how to make up words and do you know anything else? Dhriti side.")

Dhriti bending to finalize the saree and making it look good .

"Hain,aata hai na tujhse pyaar karna love you dhriti" sanvi said while winking toward dhriti.

("Hain,i know na to love you darling Sanvi said while winking towards Dhriti)

"Haaye hum toh aapke pyaar me mai hi ghayal hai mohtarma nahi" dhriti joining sanvi flirting session.

( "Hayee!!we are injured in your love"dhriti said )

"Yaar hum dono ek dusre ke liye hi bane hai chal shadi kar lete dhriti yaar "sanvi said with a serious look.

(Man, we both are made for each other, let's get married to Dhriti man," Sanvi said with a serious look.)

Dhriti while slowly hiding sanvi hand " chalbe i am straight and i want a good looking and handsome guy just like the Wattpad book mentions" .

While sanvi joins her hands in front of dhriti and bends to touch her feet .

"Ji prabhu hum samjh gaye ki hum rejected hai but i am also straight bus tu exception hai kyu tu bestfriend hai meri pagal" sanvi said.

"Acha ,aaj pandal me tu bhajan gayegi kya haar saal ki tarah?"dhriti said.

("Acha, will you sing bhajan in the pandal today like every year?" Dhriti side.)

"Hain its our house tradition to sing in the pooja pandal of the city which is organised by Mukherjee's family" sanvi said.

"Okay chale ab " dhriti said .

Both girls took there bags and took auto to reach the pandal .

At the pooja pandal:

There were many journalists standing near the pandal as its big pandal was organised in Kolkata by big business tycoon mukherjee 's.

Sanvi and dhriti reached there and they were standing near the pandal and there was so much rush as all big business tycoon families there present there.

" Sanvi yaar kitni bheed hai yahaan pe yeh log durga maa ke aage prathna karne aaye ya fashion show dekhne " dhriti said.

(Sanvi yaar, there is such a crowd here, whether they come here to pray to Goddess Durga or to watch the fashion show" Dhriti Side)

"Tu tension kyu le rahi hai jab terese pass teri dost hai mujhe pata hai yahaan se kaise niklna hai tu bus peeche peeche aati jaa mere or jo jo mai bolu usme hain bolti jaiyo."sanvi said with confidence.

("Why are you so tense when you pass by me, you are my friend, I have learned how to get out of this car, you just have to hurry and come to me or whatever I say to you, you have to speak to me."Sanvi said with confidence)

Both of them standing near the media and sanvi start talking loudly as she wants them to hear it.

"Yaar tune dekha business man log iss gate ko chood ke back gate se enter kar rahe hai kyu yaahan rash ho raha hai dhriti" sanvi was making a serious look to make them believe.

( There is so much rush here, the business family is entering from the back gate to the pandal. )

Dhriti was confused but as she remembered their earlier talk she said "hain yaar or nahi toh kya itni bheed me kon jaayega mai toh bilkul nahi jaungi".

(Hey friend, otherwise who will go in such a crowd, I will not go at all.)

All journalists heard that and started going to the back gate and front to get free of the media.

"Dekh teri dost kitni smart hai "sanvi said.

(See how smart your friend is )

"Acha acha chal le ab fir bheed ho jayegi " dhriti said

(Ok let's go now there will be a crowd again " Dhriti side)

"Acha logo ki koi kadar hi nahi hai tum jaise logo ko " sanvi said with a dramatic look.

(Acha people have no respect for people like you" Sanvi said with a dramatic look.)

And entered the pandal as the pandal was very beautifully decorated and the murti of maa durga was covered with red cloth.

Both girls got near maa durga murti and started praying.

"Haye maa durga maa baba ki health achi rakhna or maa meri life bohot boring hai usme kuch drama daal do please " sanvi prayer with dhriti.

(Hi Maa Durga, please take care of Baba's health and Maa, my life is very boring, please add some drama to it.")

Pujari ji came to both of them and said.

"Sanvi beta tum aaj bhajan gaogi na maa durga ke liye ".

("Sanvi , will you sing a bhajan today for Maa Durga?)

"Ji ,pandit ji "

"Sada khush rakho jo maa ke sache bhagat hote hai unki maa saari muraade puri karti hai tumne jo maha hai tumhe jarur milega " pandit ji blessed her.

(Always remain happy. Those who are true devotees of mother, their mother fulfills all the wishes. You will definitely get what you have promised. Pandit ji blessed her.)

And both girls touched pandit ji feet and took his blessings.

"Sada khush rakho dono bachiya".

(Always keep both girls happy.")

Both nodded and got down from the stage.

"Acha dhriti tu pandal dekh mai bhajan mandli ke pass jaatu hu theek hai or call kar liyo jab tu shopping kare okay" sanvi said.

(Uncle Dhriti, you see the pandal, I will go to the bhajan group, okay and call while you do the shopping, okay" Sanvi said)

"Ji sanvi maata ji jaise aap kahe " both of them laughed .

(Yes Sanvi Mata ji, as you say.)
.........

Both girls don't know what destiny is planning for both of them.

Guys do support and vote please ⭐

Guys do share your views through comments .

Yours,
Razaaali 💗