Chapter 12

3 months ago..

A car was suddenly stopped in front of a temple due to some technical problem... The owner of the car was scolding his driver for not checking the car situation properly before starting from the house... The owner is having an urgent business meeting , but he is not getting any cabs in that route... Having no option he attended his meeting in the car itself with the clients by video conferencing...

He got that deal... Why wouldn't he ?? He is the one who rules the corporate world in the country
He is none other than but " Mr. Vikram Singh Rathore"

This is his known identity but the other identity is he is a mafia boss in the country.. he is known as mafia leader "V" but no one knows that the biggest business man in the country is also the mafia boss of the country, except a few... He just commands and his people will do the work... If he involves physically then it won't be good for the enemy or the opponent.

After the meeting is done... He came out of the car and saw the driver trying to repair the car... With that he went straight walking as the road was empty and there was a lot of greenery present there ... Sometimes he uses this route for going to his office but never gets down and admires it ... Today he is feeling something new about this place... He is sensing that this place will bring him some changes in his life...

Then he listened to some anklets sound and turned back, he was stunned to see the beauty in front of him and thoughts running in his mind... "there one girl was coming out of the temple wearing a green colour saree ....noo... It's not a saree ... It's some kind of lehanga ... I don't know what it is ?? But she is looking like an absolute goddess for me ... Nooo she is looking like my goddess... I want to take her with me right now to my house and worship her for my whole life...

(Half saree is a lehanga type of dress , but it's called a half saree in South India )

( Image source: Google)

She is admiring the nature around her and walking towards me.... But I was admiring her beauty... I can see the innocence in her eyes.. being in the mafia I can see people's character from their face... But I am 100% sure that she is such a soo pure and innocent soul...

Suddenly an idea clicked my mind so, I immediately took my phone out and clicked her picture without her knowing because it will be easy for me to collect her information.

I don't know who she is but one thing I am sure of is that she is going to be mine... I will make her mine by hook or crook... With or without her permission..

With that she passed beside me and walked far ... I wanted to follow her but I don't want to be like a creep and scare her...

She is going far from me but I know she will one day be in my arms as my wife.. my Ardhangini...

Get ready to be mine, baby girl..."

She was now out of his sight and he immediately called his assistant and said " I am sending you an image of a girl, I want her file by evening, don't you dare to miss a single information about her.. understood?? " With that he cut the call ... Then his driver came and told him that the car was ready and with that he went from that place to his office..

In the evening...

Vikram was sitting in his office and thinking about her whom he saw in the morning, " she was not like other girls, the innocence in her eyes I never saw that in any other girl's eyes... Everyone who approaches me comes with a motive.. either seeing my money or becoming the queen of my empire.... But I can guess their motives , that is why I never had any girl in my life... But she is different, she attracted me just like that... I am pretty sure she will be my peace... She will be a light in this dark life of mine... "

With that he had a small smile on his lips..

Suddenly he heard a photo clicking sound and turned around seeing his best friend Karan clicking his photos when he was smiling... The thing is he didn't even notice when he came inside his office.. he is the only person who enters his office without knocking...

" What are you doing?" Vikram asked Karan even after knowing what he was doing...

" Making a memory the thing which is precious.. " he said teasingly..

" What memory? And what is precious ?" Vikram again asked.

" Ur smile... The precious one is your smile because it's been so many years that I have seen you smiling and this photo is the memory .... Maybe I should keep this photo in one of the museum" Karan answered showing that photo..

"Just, Stop that nonsense idiot" Vikram said hiding his smile from him...

"Who is she? " Karan asked Vikram teasingly...

Vikram was suprised to hear that question from his best friend because he didn't tell him that he saw a girl and liked her... with that he also thought that we were best friends from childhood he clearly understands me...

"I don't know, but I am sure about one thing I want her..." Vikram answered straightforwardly.

" Wow... Looks like I am going to have a sister soon" Karan said happily...

Vikram smiled at his friend's dramatic behaviour...

" What do you mean you don't know?? Didn't send someone to get her information?? " Karan asked curiously although he knew Vikram must have kept one of his best men to collect her information...

" I asked Nithin to bring her file by evening.. he must have collected and bringing here... " Vikram answered him looking at his office door waiting for Nithin as he was soo impatient...

Next second someone knocked the door and Vikram immediately said" come in"..

-----------------------------

To be continued....