Prologue.

Jasmine Jameson is a struggling artist whose paintings can't seem to sell to more than just a few local buyers and one anonymous buyer who buys a copy of every painting she makes. She barely makes ends meet, but that's okay for her because she's doing what she has been dreaming of doing since she was just a little girl and the best part of it all is that she gets to live under her best friend Melanie, in their shared duplex of course, but also because of this the thoughts of her best friend that she knows she should never think wouldn't stop coming in and out of her mind. Jasmine Jameson was hopelessly and utterly in love with Melanie Whitles.

Melanie Whitles, the town's golden child, their favorite neighbor, friend, or peer. Melanie is one of the most popular people in town but mostly because of the story of how her dad died when she was young which made her had to take over the company when she was very inexperienced and just barely out of high school, but she grew and learned to take control of her life and her business, she lived with her best friend Jasmine Whitles on the top floor of their duplex, sharing a home with the brown beauty was very hard for Melanie since she's had a crush on Jasmine since their middle school years. Still, it made Jasmine happy that Melanie was there, even though with the amount of money she had she could most certainly move out of the busted neighborhood, she did and always wanted to make Jasmine happy.

(A/N) Okay!! We have a prologue out!! Let me know if you're interested in seeing more cause I have so many ideas of what to do with this story!! Okay bye bye for now, Ciao.

Sincerely, Vixie XOXO