𝓲.𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

              𝓲. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

 -        ANABELLE SWAN SIGHED as she opened the door to her sisters old 1953 chevy pickup

-        ANABELLE SWAN SIGHED as she opened the door to her sisters old 1953 chevy pickup. All eyes immediately going to the girl and her sister. It wasnt everyday you get a new girl at Forks highschool, on this specfic day they got two.

           Anabelle Swan was a beauty to look at so no wonder most of the eyes fell upon her. Out of all of the eyes there were a specfic set of eyes just wouldnt stop following her. The girls short stature, dark brown hair and green eyes complimenting eachother so well. Contrasting to her sisters brown hair, brown eyes and medium height.

    "Hold my hand please," Anabelle asked her sister. The fear of all of the wandering eyes around her making the girl shake with anxiety. "Belle you'll be fine, deep breaths." Bella laughed reaching for her sisters hand. The chatter of the people around them just seemed to get louder and louder until they finally made it inside of the school.

              "Oh shoot, no classes together." Bella frowned, comparing the two slips between the two. "It'll-," the younger girl started clearing her throat to stop her from crying. "I will be fine." Anabella smiled not wanting to put an ounce of worry in her sisters mind on their first day at a new school.