Chapter 14

As soon as the words left her mouth, Daniel Evans suddenly transformed into a puff of black smoke, enveloping her entire body! Grace Jones was almost scared out of her wits by this sudden change of heart, and looked around her fearfully, only to realize that she was trapped in a small, dark space, surrounded by pitch blackness, unable to tell east from west!

It was pitch black all around her, and she couldn't tell east from west or north from south. Grace slapped the walls around her, but nothing happened except for an ear-splitting thud.

"Damn it! You pervert! Get me out of here now!" Grace yelled in desperation, but only her own voice echoed in this darkness.

Just when she thought this was a never-ending nightmare, the figure of a naked man suddenly came into view.

His gnarled musculature, sensual waistline, and powerful physique signaled his masculine strength and wildness. He slowly approached Grace and enclosed her in his hot body. He lowered his head and exhaled a burning snort into her ear:

"Do you want to get out? That's impossible." The man gave a lascivious smile and tightened his arms around her body, "You will spend your rest of your life with me in this endless darkness.... Until both of our breaths are all mingled as one!"

After saying that, the naked man let out a beastly low roar, the whole person then turned into a black fog, wrapped her in. Grace let out a mournful scream but was quickly swallowed up by this thick fog completely.

In the dark space, Grace fell limp, Daniel's harsh roar and lustful words still echoing in her ears, causing her blood to freeze.

Just when Grace thought she was going to disappear into this dark cage, a gentle and familiar voice suddenly rang out in the darkness, "Grace, Grace where are you?"

Her heart shook and she fixed her eyes to see that it was Eva Hudson who was anxiously searching for her figure in this darkness!

"Eva! I'm here! Help me!" Grace pulled some of her spirits together and desperately waved her arms in Eva's direction.

Unfortunately, no matter how much she called for help, Eva remained motionless, as if she hadn't heard Grace at all.

Desperate, Grace crumpled to the floor, tears welling up in her eyes. Her best friend was right in front of her, but she couldn't make her presence known.

Next minute, the familiar figure of Daniel reappeared in the darkness. He was clad in a tight black undergarment that unabashedly showed off his flawless body.

"Look at you, poor little thing." Daniel coldly surveyed the drooping Grace , his tone filled with mockery, "You think you can escape my grasp just by finding that Eva Hudson?"

"You bastard! Get Eva out of here, there's nothing wrong with her! Grace roared angrily, desperately slapping the black mist with her palm, trying to get Eva's attention.

"No, no, no, my dear Grace." Daniel feigned a distressed look and shook his head at her, "You dragged her in by yourself." You should have listened to me earlier and submitted to me. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in such a predicament."

"No way! How could I possibly listen to you!" Grace roared, her eyes full of defiance.

"Oh? Is that so?" Daniel suddenly let out a lewd laugh and showed her an extremely nasty expression, "Looks like we need to have another go at last night's game."

After saying that, Daniel turned into a black mist once again, and coalesced a majestic male body beside Eva out of thin air. The naked body was gnarled with wild muscles, like a bloodthirsty beast striding towards Eva Hudson!

"No! Don't you dare to hurt Eva!" Grace cried out in horror, slamming into the black mist with all her might in a vain attempt to stop it from moving forward to invade Eva.

But soon enough, the black mist materialized and wrapped itself around Eva's body in a death grip. Grace could only watch as Eva let out screams of agony as the naked flesh violated her violently.

"Help, Grace, where are you? Help me!" Eva let out a desperate cry, causing Grace to break down completely.

Grace fell to her knees and covered her face with her hands as she hissed in rage, "Stop it! Stop it Mr. Evans, please leave Eva alone now!"

"No way, Miss Jones." Daniel let out a lewd chuckle, and his tone was full of endless smugness, "You brought it all on." If you are willing to submit to me, I will spare your friend. Otherwise, she will..."

He crooked a finger at Grace with a sardonic smile, signalling her to look at the abused figure of Eva.

Grace Jones was almost horrified by the sight in front of her. Eva was being abused like never before. Her body was twisting and contorting as if she was going through a slow and agonizing process of death.

"Don't do this again! I'm begging you, Mr Evans! Please spare Eva!" Her tone filled with a pained wail.

"It's very simple, Grace," his figure gradually approached Grace, he reached out his palm and caressed her cheek nastily, "Spread your legs and learn to obey me, and I'll spare your friend's life. Otherwise, she will be trapped in this hellish space by me forever."

His nasty gestures caused goosebumps to rise all over her body. But just then, Eva let out a mournful scream and broke free from that lascivious position.

"Don't you dare force Grace! You bastard! I'd rather die than let you hurt her!" Eva struggled to crawl in the direction of Grace , her clothes already torn and bruised. But she still used her last strength to shield Grace , never letting Daniel violate her again.

Daniel watched this scene with a cruel smile, and then his figure gradually enlarged and distorted, and finally transformed into a black beast that covered the sky, and its body was covered with strange patterns, as if it was a horrible beast from hell.