CHAPTER 12

ABHAY PALACE , RAJASTHAN

Aaru goes to talk with Ajay and I am back to my work in home office

Aaru goes to talk with Ajay and I am back to my work in home office . I message Ajay to take care of security also if it want then double the gaurds as I can't take risk with aaru . I just check emails and attend meeting online as I was building another branch of hotels in India and I want to do start with Banaras also here Rajasthan so I was checking the land area papers . After sometime I came to hall to see aaru was studying with her private tutor as I don't want her to go outside cause I have many enemies and all are waiting for the chance and I don't want my daughter to go through any of things .

I examine how she teach her and how my princess amazingly learn so fast as I was seeing her then aaru see me and come to me by running , Babasaaa app aagaye !!!! I pick her up and go to her tutor , aaru seat in my lap and I ask her tutor how is my princess doing ?? hukumsa aayushi is doing good also she learn things fast so it was better but her maths is week , otherwise she is doing good . Ànd then she left I take my princess with me for lunch as it was past 1 andi know my princess is hungry that's why she is cringey . She always goes cringey when she is upset or hungry . We both do handwash and then we go to dinning table and there ajay and Kunal is already sitting on table . I place princess on the right side of my chair .

She chriped to Kunal " kakasa ajj na hum log mele mein jayege aur vaha hum bohot sari rides mein bethenge aur phir khilone bhi lenge. "

Kunal : jii bilkul jaisi hamari rajkumari chahengi vesa hi hoga and he smiled at her

I was smiling as seen there bond . We did lunch after that I put aaru to afternoon nap 😴 , I kiss her forehead and I was thought about how lucky I am to have her. My precious 💞.

I came down and Kunal was waiting for me in hall , as i reach he started brief me about how was security was at temple as I don't want to risk at aaru and also there are village people also. Hukumsa the security has been on the spot also some of bodyguard are in villagers face . Ok just keep eye on everything and also don't bother the villagers okay!! , he nodded as I say and then we went to palace office we discussed the details of the deal we have to sign. Ajay came then hukumsa the place in Banaras were we thinking to built hotel the police officer has been the problem he was giving the threats that we can't build hotels therre otherwise he will sue us . Ok then put some money on his face also do some hospitality and ask him who are behind these 😈 . We did work .

After sometime,

Kunal said hukumsa it's 6 , and by 7 we have to go there for arti so we have to go now .

Yeah I will make princess ready and waiting near car . I goes towards my room to see my princess is all ready to go temple. Babasaa dekhe mein kaisi lag rahi hum ???

 Babasaa dekhe mein kaisi lag rahi hum ???