chapter 10

Hello this is tanjiro dream because yeah well let's get to it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tanjiro dream:
Pitch Black I can only see little moving dots of white "hello?" I Said ever so quietly. "Anyone here?!" I yelled. I stood up and began to run I want to find someone anyone.

It feels like I have ran for hours until I came to a stop I see this woman like figure with her arms opened "tanjiro came here baby." She whispered I looked at the figure and ran to her and hugged her tight. "Don't go mama pls stay come back to us." I begged she smiled weakly at me "baby I can't I am so sorry you had to deal with our lost. As well as to take care of your twin sister. I am so sorry." My mom whispered I sobbed I couldn't stop its to much for me. "Mama pls don't leave pls mama!" I begged her she just hugged me tightly "I love you guys take care my loves." My mama whispered.
.
.
.
.
I woke up with tears in my eyes as well as my stuffed animal my mom gave me for my last birthday with her. I stood up from bed but my legs were wobbly so I fell with a big thump. I heard someone knock on the door to ask if I was ok. It felt like I had no words in my mouth so I couldn't answer. I just saw the door open ever so slowly.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if it was bad and sorry for not updating the story its just been busy and I have a lot of homework because it's almost the end of the year. Anyway I hope u have a good day/night