Escape

Meanwhile, back at Chor-Gom Prison, Tai Lung's blazing yellow eyes glare intently ahead as he uses Zeng's feather to pick the lock from the armor with his tail.

His ear flickers as the feather suddenly unlocks something like a Chink! Sound is heard, and the acupuncture needles in the armor remove themselves from his muscular, hunched body.

He quickly breathes out for air as he regains movement in his arms that had less pressure on his body.

Tai Lung unleashes his dark black claws as he rolls his neck, causing a few pops to crawl in his neck before he braces himself, and the armor slowly unlocks itself.

All of a sudden, Tai Lung BURSTS free from his armor, causing the armor to scatter into many pieces around him on the platform.

With the sudden weight off his back, he falls to one knee in relief.

The Commander runs to the ledge after hearing the sudden noise with Zeng right behind him.

"OH, NO!" Vachir yells out as he stares down over the ledge, grasping the concert tightly. He stares, horrified.

"What's happening?!" Zeng squawked towards the rhino before he looked down to see what was wrong.

As the palace goose looks over the edge and is horrified when he sees Tai Lung almost free at the bottom of the pit as soldiers rush to battle stations across many bridges above the pit.

At the bottom of the pit, Tai Lung struggles with his shackles, roatsting his wrists, feeling the metal tightly clinging onto his skin as they push his arms back due to the shackles being attached to the huge boulders.

Tia Lung slowly looks up at where Vachir was above him, slowly straining his arms as he snarls viciously at the rhino, baring his sharp teeth as he does so.

Vachir sneers at the snarl thrown at him before bellowing out, "Firer Crossbows!" To his soldiers as Zeng shakes beside him.

The soldiers nodded before reading giant spears toward the chained leopard whose tail flickers behind him.

Tai Lung dodges several of the incoming spears before staring down at the closest crossbow the soldiers use to aim a spear at him.

"FIRE!" The soldier shouts as they shoot the spear at Tai Lung, who moves himself suddenly to his left, taking on the chain attached to his right wrist more in the one of the spear.

The spear flies past the leopard's wrist, breaking the shackle, now free out of one of his shackles, much to the guards' horror. With his free paw, he rips off the other one as he growls.

"Tai Lung is free! I must warn Shifu!" Zeng shrieks as he attempts to flee, but the Commander quickly grabs him by the neck, preventing him from leaving.

"You're not going anywhere, and neither is he!" Vachir shouted with a narrowed stare as he pointed his other fist into the rock ledge in front of them.

"Let go of me!" Zeng pleaded as he squirmed in the rhino's grasp, which Vachir ignored.

Vachir looked down at the guards. "Bring it up!" He commanded, to which the winch turned, and the elevator started to rise.

A rhino guard tries to reach it by jumping up but just misses, yelling, "Wait! Bring it back!"

The rhinos on the lower level near the pit begin to attack Tai Lung by firing more spears at him, one of which he redirects into the crossbow, destroying it, and the rest he kicks back up into the walls, creating a makeshift staircase.