5/5/2024

Dear Caelito,

A reminder to take time for yourself and pursue your passions. Reminder lang from today kay basin di nako ka-remind nimo by the date that I am randomly selecting to send this to you by, hehez.

Sorry for coming to your life in such a way na ga-break sa acquaintanceship nato, for being inconsistent, for being vague, for anything that made you feel worse because of me. Sorna ug nalain ka tung wala ko naka-reply sa imo for the last days tung gi-last chat tika, i was going to tell you sa discord pero kay wala man ka, edi wa nala. Na-late man to ug deliver ang imong messages sa akong account kay ang storage sako phone, and na-timing nga nag-deactivate ko lols. Tapos I was so down the following weeks din for multiple reasons (di na kaayu ron), though, xori for not communicating about that. Sorry daan for my future lapses and wrongdoings. (hahaha, oa ba aqoe? wala kang choice)

Though, thank you for letting me know some part of you, or at least what I've assumed of. I also just want to let you know that those talks we had last December have helped me get through life. And there are traits that I've noticed from you that have influenced me, and I'm not even kidding.

Sa pagkakaron, like literally today, I cannot see an image of us together in the near future. I only see us prioritizing our ambitions, dreaming and aiming for our goals separately, and that is okay. I'm just telling you this kay that's what i've envisioned man. I understand there may not be much effort from both sides, especially with how busy we both are, and with events and exams pa, pero mas nangibabaw jud ang thought nga we're both not involving ourselves within our lives. And I also understand man pud since it's hard to open up to someone when you've already built walls around yourself for years. But lagi, efforts.

Or maybe I'm just tired and in need of someone, which is why I may seem a bit more demanding, and i have invalidated our small efforts and small steps in involving ourselves with each others lives pa, sorry. It's jsut that i can't feel you right now. Pero maybe same sa ako, you're also drained right now. Laban lang ta kay wala tay choice, hahaha. Apologies for not being there with you during these times kay I am also suffering and battling with mine.

I'm starting to feel pathetic for constantly apologizing, like, why can't I just do better na lang, diba? Arrghh.

This might have come as a shock to you, but if you wanna stick with me, pag-anad-anad nala'g dry convo pero maka-long typings and very dramatic ang approach when magpagawas ug sentiments through letters kay kay ingana ko nga type of person, LMAO.

Maybe what we need is some time apart to rest and recharge kay I don't wanna lose u and drained ra siguro ta (or ako ra lol). Balik nala tag ganahan na mubalik, I can assure you that i am just here sa gedli if ever you come back (ayaw sa this week kay tayg ma-distract kog samot's among finals, grabe baya kag epekto nako grrr). These are just my sentiments as someone na drained sa acads and sa situations around me. I might have just been over-thinking things and situations, apologies for that part of me I can't control. Let's take a step back, give each other some space, and when the time is right, we can reassess where we stand. Amping always! Take care of your body rin! Salamat sa pagsabot, boss! <3

Your chootie admirer,
esmeh