The seminar

Date:14-05-2024

Hii! I am vasundhara,my Loved ones call me Vasu . Belongs to Nawada rural area in Bihar. currently I'm doing MBBS in Sri. Ramachandra medical College at Chennai. It was my dream to get scholarship from this college and finally it came true. Tomorrow is one of the big day which is the grand seminar held after every 5 years.where known and experienced doctor came to gives us instructions, motivation towards the field of medicine.
So..... See you all tomorrow morning.

Date:15-05-2024

Goodmorning! whole world 🌍.today I pray to have a perfect and experienced full day in my college. Then I get up from my bed and go to take a shower .
Afterwards I came to my room and choose a lavender colour ethnic kurti to wear and then wear my lucky wrist watch.after dressing up I eat my breakfast and leave the apartment.

_____On reaching the college_____

There are so many people specially gathered here for the seminar. On my way to the auditorium I accidentally bumped on to a man due to this our phone fell to the ground.
Then he bent down and carry both phones in his hand . I take my phone in hurry becuz the seminar was going to start.
I am sitting in the Ist row which is only gather for brilliant students .one of my friend came and take her seat which is just next to me.

After 2 minutes the seminar starts. our principal came and start it with his speech which is little boring then he announced-
Please give a big hand for DR.
Ansh sinha a very eligible doctor as well as new trustee of this college.

TO BE CONTINUED....