MY PHONE???

After the announcement the man whom I bumped was DR.Ansh Sinha. He came and gave a beautiful and lovely speech about the role of doctors to the patients. I am really impress by his speech . After the speech there was a break so I take my leave from auditorium to canteen and ordered my favourite pastry but whatt? Dr.Ansh was there he was also buying his supper and then the chef told me that sorry child. Dr.Ansh had already taken the last piece of pastry. I became a little Sad but whatt Dr. Ansh gave his pastry to Me and said you can have it . I will have other pastry.
_I replied - thank u sir .
*He smiled and leaved*
After eating my phone rings when I turn on my phone I see that it's not my phone . This phone belongs to D.Ansh . Then I headed toward Dr. Ansh I explained all the things to him and said sorry to him.

He replied - it's okey . I apologise becuz I was busy on my phone.
Here u can have your phone by the way I'm Ansh .

I said - (while taking my phone) thanks sir and I know you . A brilliant doctor whom I met today .

He replied - what's your name?? You are student here right who was sitting on the first row.

I said (with a smile)-- Oo yes , I am Vasundhara. I was sitting on the first row and one more thing sir , I'm your big fan sir .your speech inspired me a lot . May I have your autograph sir .

He replied (in a little suprisingly manner) - autograph?? first time hearing a student asking me for a autograph . Ok !why not .you can have it ,not only my autograph u can also have a selfie with me.

I replied (with a very happy face ) - really!! Thank u so much sir .

*Then he gave me his autograph as well as we clicked 2 selfies one in my phone and other one in his phone**

*Then we again headed to the hall and after an hour the seminar ended . After that when I was to leave from there .my friend (one who was sitting with me in the hall) came and asked me to have a hang out with her.
Ooh ! I forgot to tell her name - it's Neha.*
I said - yes!!
*Then we first got for shopping.
We almost bought the whole shop. Then we headed toward a parlour for body massage and afterward we go for dinner and ate so many dishes and decided to have a nightout party at my flat . So we took a taxi and headed toward my flatt................*

To be continued.........................