Chapter One

Beep.....Beep.....Beep.
I hear my alarm clock go off. Ugh. Another day of school. I get up and put on some jeans and a T-Shirt. I've never really liked dressing nice or girly. After I get dressed, I brush my teeth and head downstairs. I see my little brother, Troye, sitting in the kitchen.
"Hey, Troye." I say to him and sit down at the kitchen table.
"Hi, Oakley" he replies quietly.
Troye wasn't acting normal at all. I decide to just brush it off and not question him. He doesnt seem like he wants to talk anyways, but I was still really worried about him.
About five minutes later my Mom comes downstairs and sits next to me. She looks at Troye worriedly.
"Troye, are you okay?" She asks.
Troye just shrugs. Something had to be wrong with him. Me and Troye are really close and we usually tell each other everything. After a few minutes of us all sitting in silence the school bus finally comes. Troye and I grab our backpacks and get on the bus. Troye sits with one of his friends named Connor, and I sit in an empty seat in the back of the bus by myself. I dont really have any friends at school. Most people think I'm "weird".
After about 10 more minutes on the bus, I finally arrive at school. I get off of the bus and go straight to the art room. I come into the art room every day before first period to get some drawing practice in.
Usually, the art room is empty, but today there is a boy sitting in the back doing some sketching. I have no idea who he is. I've never seen him before.
I go and grab some coloring pencils and then start drawing. After about 20 minutes of drawing the bell rings for first period, so I pick up my things and start to head out the door.