Chapter 4: A Stolen Moment

Madhuri and Tushar's secret meetings became more frequent, their love growing with each stolen moment. They would meet in hidden corners, their hearts racing with excitement and fear of discovery.

One night, as they sat together in a deserted park, Tushar took her hand, his fingers tracing the lines of her palm. "I can't resist you, Madhuri," he whispered. "You're the rhythm that makes my heart sing."

Madhuri's soul soared as she gazed into his eyes, her own heart beating in perfect harmony. She knew she was taking a risk, but she couldn't help herself. She was falling deeply in love with Tushar.

As they sat there, lost in each other's eyes, the world around them melted away. The moon rose high in the sky, casting a silver glow over the park. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and the soft rustle of leaves.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. Not the secrets, not the lies, not the consequences. Only the love they shared, pure and true.

"Gali mein aaj chand nikla," Tushar whispered, his lips brushing against her ear. "The moon has risen in the street tonight, and so has our love. Let's cherish it, no matter what the world may say."