「 Chapter 9」: Visitor.

Apologies if I haven't published something in days!

Woahh 400 reads.
________________________________________

"Hey Meddy, I know you like the phancy ones, right??" Subspace asked, as he glanced at Medkit often. "I guess so." Medkit responded, as they both go to get some food for themselves.

They already left the house, going around Lost Temple. Medkit told Subspace a place he really liked that he used to spend his time with Banhammer in that place often. He explained to Subspace how good the food is there.

After they had breakfast for today, Medkit paid for both of them as they walked away, Medkit didn't eat much, he knows that Subspace literally couldn't taste, so why'd he bother to get something "delicious".... "Such a weirdo." Medkit thought.

"Thankyou Meddy!!~" Subspace smiled as he puts his mask on. Without even saying "You're welcome." Or anything similar. "Be honest, do you skip meals...?" Medkit glanced at the scientist, examining him.

"Well I do it often-" Subspace sighed. "Do you not know how dangerous that is...?" Medkit stared at Subspace. "You do it too, all the time!!" Subspace replied, as he knows Medkit's habit. "..." Medkit stared more at Subspace with anger.

"I hate you so bad." Medkit rolled his eyes. "You're not truthful!!" Subspace smirked underneath his mask. "..." He simply felt he had enough of him. But he just couldn't leave him alone. "Speechless? Haha!!" He teased Medkit.

"Kill yourself." Medkit replied, breaking his eye contact with Subspace, as he was walking with Subspace. "No need to be so easily triggered!!" The scientist smirked, he wanted to tease Medkit more, but he'll let him calm for now.

"Well, it's done. You should-" Medkit was cut off my Subspace. "I wanna stay!!" Subspace pleaded. "Phine." Medkit rolled his eyes as they go to the medic's house, Subspace was having his best time.

Turns out after they arrived, Ban Hammer was close to Medkit's house, just waiting. "Oh, hi Medkit." Ban Hammer waved calmly. "Greetings." Medkit responded, as he then opened his door and let the warden and the scientist in.

"It's so calming." Ban Hammer sighed. "Back from the Banlands...?" Medkit asked, his attention is focused on him, not Subspace. Well, he tried to join in too. "Banlands??" Subspace tried to remember, oh yeah, he had a phight there a few times.

"Why is the guy that drives us to phight areas are sometimes in the Banland jail??" Subspace asked again. "Broker...?" Medkit sighed. "His name is Broker??" Subspace was curious.

"He's the guy who launder gears." Medkit rolled his eyes. "I think I've heard that name before..." Subspace thought. "He's a freak." Banhammer commented. "He's content as long as he saw the lava move gently, sometimes spewing." Medkit chuckled.

"I don't understand that criminal." Ban Hammer added. "He seems like a fun guy!!" Subspace sounded excited. "..." Medkit didn't reply, as he just glanced at the warden and the scientist in the living room.

"Whatever." Medkit spoke, he just simply took his kit and played around the syringe like some sort of a toddler, of course with a frown. The scientist and the warden just simply shared their stories or just backbiting about some random people.

Medkit felt like he should just leave them both alone. "I'm gonna do some work, do not disturb." He headed out and just walked in his room without any hesitation. "Okki Meddy!!" Subspace replied. "Are you the guy that Medkit trashtalked about..?" Ban Hammer asked.

"What!?" Subspace was perplexed, unsuprising, but still. "Hmmh." Ban Hammer tried to compose himself and preventing himself from laughing. "Really?" Banhammer chuckled. "Does he mention me often??" Subspace was curious.

"Of course." Ban Hammer replied. "Mostly negative." He added, his teasing grin was enough to make Subspace feel annoyed. "Ehh!?" He frowned underneath that gas mask, as he stared at the locked door Medkit were in.

"Can't he hear us??" Subspace felt worried. "I guess so, I'll have to leave now, just doing my job!" Ban Hammer informed as he stands up and left the house, he just needed to grab his hammer and go to the lava manifested hell place.

"Alright... Back with Meddy... I wanna experiment, I'm bored!!" Subspace complained as he rolled his eye. Standing up, walking to the front door room, annoyed, and knocked on it. "Meddy?? Wanna expe-" Before Subspace could say anything more, the medic simply cuts off what he was trying to say.

"Later." Medkit spoke, Subspace felt really glad Medkit agreed. He simply couldn't help his excitement. "Yippie!!" Subspace murmured. As he came back to where he was before, and just sat there. Took the television remote without the medic knowing, and turned it on.

A/N: Don't mind me putting some SubMedHammer dusts-/j.

792 words.
2700 characters.