chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with Lily in my arms. She looked cute. But I don't know why I behaved that way last night. I should try to avoid her or I will fall for this stupid. I know this marriage is not gonna work. We hate each other.

End of Taehyung's POV

You both were getting ready but Taehyung didn't talk to Lily . She thought he is upset because of her.
So, she tried to make it up.

Lily: Yahh! Taehyungahh!
Taehyung: what? (Coldly)
Lily: Ummm, you c-can call me anything you want. Okay, don't take what I said yesterday seriously.
Taehyung: I don't care! And come fast I am going.
Lily: what happened why are you behaving like this with me.
Taehyung: come fast!!

He went outside but you became sad. He is not talking properly to you .

Lily: What happened to him! Is it because of me.

Taehyung's POV

I am trying to stay as far as possible from her but how can she become so sweet suddenly. I don't like to see her sad but I can't have attachment issue with her. It's gonna be so hard if she behaves like this.

End of Taehyung's POV

In class

You both were sitting together. Usually he would talk to you, annoy you but today he was looking out of the window.

You were missing him annoying you because he may tease you but never hurt you.

Lily: Taehyung!!
Taehyung:......
Lily: What happened? Why are you not talking to me?
Taehyung: why don't you just go to jungkook. I will never stop you now.
Lily: No, I wanna talk to you.
Taehyung: Whyy?? Just leave me alone.
Lily: I am sorry for what I said yesterday!
Taehyung: It's not about yesterday.
Lily: Then what it is about?
Taehyung: just shut up! Don't disturb me.
Lily: but-
Taehyung: Please!
Lily: okk!!

She got up and went to her friend Bella.

Meanwhile Taehyung was thinking that why you want his attention now even when you don't like him. Why you care if he doesn't talk to you.

Taehyung: It will just bother her for few day after that she would be alright I guess.

In cafeteria

You and jungkook were talking while eating.

Jungkook: Why you look upset today?
Lily: Taehyung is not talking to me, I don't feel good.
Jungkook: Wh-what?(Smile in pain)
Lily: I don't even know the reason!
Jungkook: you want him to talk to you.
Lily: yeah, I do! He is making me worried.
Jungkook: Oh!(Disbelief)
Lily: I don't know how should I make him Normal again.
Jungkook: Lily!
Lily: yes?
Jungkook: I am going to Emily, I have some work.
Lily: Okk! I'll go to Taehyung then
Jungkook: Okk, bye!
Lily:bye.

He went to class but it was empty he sat on his sat and put his head down, thinking all your happy moments. A tear drop fall from his eyes but he wiped it.

Jungkook: I have to accept it that I can never get her. She is Taehyung's now! Now I have to get over her.

Meanwhile you went to Taehyung to
You went to him and sat on the seat beside him. He was sitting alone.

Lily: Taehyungahh!
Taehyung: What's your problem?
Lily: Why are not talking to me.
Taehyung: I am!
Lily: really!(Excitedly)
Taehyung: yeah!(Nonchalantly)
Lily: No! You are not.
Taehyung: then what should I do!
Lily: Just-
Namjoon: Taehyung , come here!
Taehyung: Ok!

He went from there ignoring you while you couldn't understand what is going on with him.

At home

You were studying today because your exams are coming closer but you were still waiting for him to call you for sleeping together but he didn't.

Later you checked on him . He was sleeping peacefully in his room so you also went from there.

Next day

You were getting ready for school and also waiting for him to come down. He came downstairs and was going towards the door, you stopped him and stood infront of him .

Before he could say anything you pecked his lips.

Lily: Let's go!!( You went outside while smiling)
Taehyung: Tf!(He blushed touching his lips)

You sat in the car and he also came but still he wasn't talking to you like usual.

Lily: what should I do now for this stupid!( You thought while looking outside the window)

You were in your class talking to your friends. The teacher came so all the students went to their seats.

Teacher: Good Morning students! We have a new student with us. Go ahead and introduce yourself.
???: Hii everyone! My name is Suzy. I came here for a trip but now I have to study here itself because of some reason. I hope we all can be good friends.
Teacher: Go and sit next to girl3.
Suzy: ok, thankyou sir!!

You were shocked to see her come to your school but you were more shocked when you saw Taehyung smiling at her.

Lily: Wtf! Now you are good!
Taehyung: What do you mean?
Lily: Nothing!!!!(You gave him a side eye)

You were seeing her but then you looked at Jungkook staring at her.

Is she this beautiful that she is making every other men around me crazy.
Even my man isn't mine now.

In playground

You were talking to jungkook while Taehyung and Suzy were playing badminton together.

Lily: Jungkook, you saw the new girl. Isn't she pretty.
Jungkook: I mean, she is!
Lily: Really?
Jungkook: I don't know!
Lily: Do you like her?
Jungkook: what rubbish you are talking.
Lily: Okk, I was just kidding.
Jungkook: Btw is Taehyung talking to you now.
Lily: well I don't care anymore.(You said looking at Taehyung who was laughing)
Jungkook: Are you jealous because of her.
Lily: No! Why would I be!!
Jungkook: alright!
Lily: let's go I don't wanna stay here.
Jungkook: ok!ok! Let's go!

You went from there Rolling your eyes at them.

Lily's POV

He has not been talking to since two days properly and now he is laughing with that girl. I hate this boy. Has he forget that he has a wife. I couldn't tolerate them so I went from there.

End of Lily's POV

Taehyung's POV

She is always next to him. She doesn't even care that her husband is with someone else. She must not like me wholeheartedly.

End of Taehyung's POV