Chapter 8

You went to rooftop while crying. Taehyung was also coming to rooftop for some fresh air.

You stopped crying and cleaned your face and convinced yourself to be strong.

You started going downstairs but since Taehyung was coming from front you bumped into him .

You were about to fall but he caught you.you were surprised to see him saving you for the first time.

Lily: Taehyung!
Taehyung: Can't you walk carefully, everytime you are bumping into me.
Lily: huh!
Taehyung: there's no need of it.(He left you and you fell on your back)
Lily: Ahhhh! You will never change ,I know!
Taehyung: Stay Away From Me!
Lily: I hate you so much!!!!!(You yelled at him and ran down)

In cafeteria

Jungkook took you to the cafeteria as you were not eating anything.

Jungkook: Are you okay now?
Lily: Hmmmm.
Jungkook: It's alright Lily, you can't change what is going to happen now.
Lily: Maybe I should just take my life instead of living with that moron.
Jungkook: Don't even think about it.
Lily: Then what should I do.
Jungkook: you have to deal it with now . I know you are very strong.
Lily: but jungkook -...
Jungkook: you can do it, right!(He hugged her)
Lily:hmmm...
Jungkook: that's my girl!!
Lily: I won't come to school now for few days.
Jungkook: I can understand.
Lily: Thankyou jungkook for consoling me.
Jungkook: it's alright!

She was sitting there , jungkook got up and went to restroom and started crying silently.

Jungkook: Why? Why? Why? Why not me?? I can't do anything now.!!

After sometime the school got over and you went to your home.

As soon as came home your mother took you for shopping with herself. You didn't want to go but she forced you. You were just sitting there as you didn't want wear those dresses and told your mom to pick one for you.

Y/Mom: what do you think about it?
Lily: you can choose any , I don't care .
Y/mom: Lily!!
Lily: Whatever, I'll wear this only.
Y/mom: okk!

You came back home and did some skin care. Tomorrow you are going to get married so, you slept early that day.

Next day

It was your wedding day. You were getting ready with a sad expression on your face. You clicked a selfie and sent it to jungkook.

Your wedding dress:

You sat and sighed as you will go to the aisle after some time

You sat and sighed as you will go to the aisle after some time. Jungkook called you.

OTP

Jungkook: Are you getting married today?
Lily: Today? In some moments.
Jungkook:  they didn't invite anyone?
Lily: No it's just our families.
Jungkook: Oh,ok!!
Lily:Hmmm....

Someone called you to come outside.

Lily: Someone is calling me , I have to go now! Bye!
Jungkook: Bye!!

You hung up the call and went outside.

Your father saw you and smiled.

Y/dad: you look pretty Lily! My child.
Lily: Thanks dad!(You gave him a smile)
Y/dad: Let's go then!

They started walking on the aisle . She saw Taehyung and was shocked. She hate to admit it but He looked really good . He smiled at her father and then looked at Lily. They reached him and her dad gave her hand to Taehyung.

Y/dad: Take good care of my daughter!
Taehyung: I will!!(Smiled)

Taehyung's POV

I was standing Waiting for Lily to come. Although I don't want to marry her but still I have to make sure her father doesn't know about it.

She came with his father. I hate to admit it but she looked ethereal. I got star-struck! I saw his father looking at me so I smiled at him. He gave me her hand and told me to take care of her.

I obviously can't refuse in front of him and admit that I hate her but nevermind, she looked pretty.

End of Taehyung's POV

After some time the wedding processions started.

Priest: Kim Taehyung and Park Lily have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly.

Taehyung/Lily: I have!

Priest: Are you prepared as you follow the path of marriage to love and honour each other for as long as you both shall live?

Taehyung/Lily: I am!

Priest: Kim Taehyung do you take park Lily to be your wife? To be faithful to her in good times and bad, in sickness and in health , to love her and honour her all the days of your life.

Taehyung: I do! (I want to say no but I can't see my mother sad , I have to do it for her! - he thought)

Priest: park Lily do you take Kim Taehyung to be your husband?To be faithful to him in good times and bad, in sickness and in health , to love her and honour her all the days of your life.

Lily stood there not saying anything just staring at Taehyung.

Priest: Park Lily !!

Lily: Yes, I do! ( I don't know how I will spend all my life with him, but I can't refuse too)

Priest: you may now exchange the rings!!

The exchanged there rings and again stood there holding each other's hands.

Priest : In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you as husband and wife! You may now kiss!

You had been watching Taehyung intently, thinking he would simply continue with his usual antics. But to your surprise, he suddenly grabbed your waist and pulled you closer, his lips pressing against yours in a unexpected kiss.

Your eyes widened in shock, but before you could process what was happening, your body betrayed you, and you found yourself returning the kiss.

The fact that you were in front of everyone seemed to melt away as all you could focus on was the sensation of his lips on yours.

Taehyung finally pulled away from the kiss, his hand still holding you close by the waist. You both turned towards your families, who were cheering and celebrating the unexpected turn of events.

Your families had clearly seen the whole thing and were overjoyed by the display of affection.

Taehyung kept his arm wrapped around your waist, looking smug and satisfied as he faced your families.

After some time we both sat in the car and bid everyone good bye.

Lily's POV

I was so tired after all this that I dozed off but then I heard Taehyung shouting which made me awake.

Taehyung: Yahh!! Don't sleep in my car. I won't pick you up.
Lily: what are talking about. (still in sleep)
Taehyung: Open your eyes!(He literally shaked you by holding your shoulders)
Lily:Ahhh! Ok, leave me now.
Taehyung: Wait for some time we are really close.
Lily:oh,ok!
Taehyung: Btw did your mother told you about my family ritual.
Lily: Ummm.. No!what is it!
Taehyung: I will tell you when we reach home.
Lily: Okk!