PROLOGUE

A/N: I know I said that I will be updating it once a week but...I just can't resist writing thiss...Soo here is the prologue! (Istg I will update only once a week from now-)

Soo here is the prologue! (Istg I will update only once a week from now-)

"Am I supposed to eat it from your hands?"

꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎☜︎︎︎𝒬꧂

The weasleys, one of the most well-known wizarding family in the wizarding world. And well, this was because of their quite a large number and their ginger hair...

However, Y/N weasley was the only weasley with non-ginger hair...And this made it very obvious that she was the adopted weasley because of her hair and age, which was same as Ron weasley. Everyone knew she was adopted including her.

But that didn't made the Weasleys love her any less. Honestly, they loved her more than even a biological child. They considered her a part of their family and yes, she was the favourite child and her siblings were happy about it too.

"Y/N!! MY FAVOURITE SISSSS! WAKE UPPP!" shouted the Ron weasley dramatically entering Y/N and Ginny's dorm.

...And Y/N didn't wake up.

"OH CMON YOU LAZY ARSE GET UP!!" Said Ron getting on her bed.

"Ugh what is it Ron? Why are you shouting like a maniac? Not that you are not one." Grumbled Ginny rolling her eyes.

"Shush ginger. I am trying to wake my favourite sister up." Ron snapped.

"As if Ginger, I am her favourite." Ginny argued back.

Their bickering which went for a whole 15 minutes had finally woken Y/N up

"UGHH! Why do you always ruin my beauty sleep?" Y/N complained rubbing her eyes still not sitting up.

"Sorry Y/N, Ron here is being a total arse like he is." Ginny said glaring at Ron.

"Hey! I just wanted to wake Y/N up!" Ron defended himself.

"Why Ronnn?" Y/N whined still very sleepy.

"Well because of this!" Ron said excitedly handing her out a letter.

Y/N holds the letter and glares at her brother. "You really woke me up at like 6 in the morning for giving me a weird letter?" Y/N looked at him in disbelief.

Ron laughed and said, "I knew you were daft flower but didn't think that you were that daft..." Flower was the name given to her by Molly weasley because a flower fell on Y/N's head when she first came in the burrow.

"Don't call me that Ronniekins!-" Y/N groaned but gasped midway in the sentence noticing the stamp on the letter...

"HELL YES! IMMA GO TO HOGGY WARTY HOGWARTS!!" Y/N exclaimed jumping out of the bed almost dancing as Ron and Ginny laughed.