just friends hm?

As they were talking at the bench. They enjoyed each other's company. It's cute. As Amelia was talking. Elliot was admiring her smiling with his gaze glued onto her. Amelias attention goes onto Elliot realizing he was watching her with an Innocent gaze.

Amelia mutters under her breath "cute idiot." And looks away. Elliot raises an eyebrow and sits up "what you say?" Elliot gives a grin and leans in "did you call me cute?" Amelias face was slowly turning red "yeah whatever it's no big deal! Now mind your own business."

Elliot laughs, "alright boss whatever you say!" He mocks her playfully. Amelia gets up "whatever I'm going" Elliot was slightly surprised "wait!" He stops her before she goes. She turns around "what?"

Elliot clears his throat. "Want to go out with me sometime?" He says with a slight nervousness in his voice. Amelia smiles "sure. I'll text you"

She walks away. Elliot was so excited he never felt better. He never felt this way. It's special, once Amelia went into his life. He felt different.

Amelia was surprised he even asked her that. It was clear that they both like each other. In this situation Elliot's hard was beating really hard. It was racing. Amelia was acting calm but she was flustered as heck. Just see her face haha.

(CHAPTEEEEERRRRR 3? I THINK SORRY IF I'M WRONG LMAO)