02

[A/N] Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment >_<

A bunch of leaves fell from a tree after a young Uchiha hit her kunai in a tree, she played it in her hands after tossing it again, "Do you think sensei will let us join the chunin exam this year?" A young white-haired boy asked. 

"I think so, she said sasuke's team will be participating this year so we probably are " Kouta responded pointing at Saisumi. 

"We are participating this year, sensei said so" Saisumi added

"When did sensei say that?" Seiji asked. 

Saisumi threw her kunai again, "Last week. " Her two teammates were speechless, they know Saisumi is always like this but sometimes it gets to them. "Last week ?? Why didn't you say anything? The chunin exam is near" Seiji crossed his left arm while his left finger was pointing toward her. 

Kouta on the other hand has a smug look written on his face. "You didn't ask" Saisumi answered, unbothered by Seiji's attitude. 

"you're strong enough to beat all of them alone, they're just a bunch of genin with a lack of experience in a real battle, so stop overreacting" She added.

She then looked at Zetzu whose half-body was still on the floor "saisumi, seiji, kouta, you're being summoned" 

They both look at him with a blank face, saisumi then flips her hair using her arms and walks off "Let's go".

Both of them followed her and teleported near to their leader.  They both bowed except saisumi; she was waiting for his command. 

An orange-haired Man was watching the rain drop, he caught some of it before saying "The 4th Kazekage was murdered by Orichimaru" 

They widened their eyes, saisumi didn't say anything and just continued to listen to him. "He's planning to destroy Konoha by pretending to be kazekage... " he paused.

He then turned around and looked at Saisumi "Protect the nine tails... " 

She closed his eyes and knelt "I understand" 

A beautiful purple-haired woman came in right after "We're changing the plan, so listen carefully"

After an hour of talking to their leader, Pain dismissed Seiji and Kouta leaving him,Konan and saisumi alone. "Why do I have to leave that early?, You promised" she whimpered to her sensei. 

Pain gave her a death glare shutting her up, she then swallowed her saliva and closed both of her fists.  "You need more training to be the strongest, you have yet to defeat me so you will come back right after your mission in Konoha".

Konan and Pain have both black expressions as they look at her. " Also ... keep an eye on the one tail, he has an anger issue so control him if the tailed beast comes out"