03

[A/N] Please don't forget to leave a vote to motivate me haha

SAISUMI'S POV

Tears fell upon my face as I stared at the entrance of my clan, the words written on the signboard triggered many memories "UCHIHA CLAN". 

I felt a guilt sensation as I set foot in my previous clan; children running and elders calling my name came thru my mind. "Saisumi chan, Saisumi nee chan" they said. Ignored them, knowing it was just an illusion, or more like a memory coming back to me. 

I arrive at the lake, that holds so many core memories. "OHH GOOD JOB SAISUMI" my older brother screamed in excitement as my 6-year-old self did the famous jutsu of the uchicha clan.  

My brother hugged me and carried me to his shoulder, we laughed happily until the illusion changed, it's my graduation day, all the people in my clan were present, and everyone was so happy.

Sasuke is on top of Itachi's shoulder and I'm with my brother, we were playing in the water, we were so happy back then but now the two brothers are fighting. "I wish I could tell you the truth sasuke".

I stopped after I heard a voice in my mind "It's for a good cost saisumi, if he continues to have a goal he will get stronger, let Itachi handle this and you focus on your own goal, so don't let your emotion control you" 

I closed my eyes, why does he always listen to my thoughts? "I know sensei, I'm just worried that the fight between brothers will result in even bigger problems" 

it took a minute before he responded "That's how the world works, let him find out the solution to his problems, he won't grow if you help him" 

He's right, Sasuke has his path and I have my own. The most important thing that I have to accomplish for now is my mission, everything will fall into plan. "For my revenge" I whispered as I looked at my old house. 

I spent hours in my old clan before coming to meet my childhood friend, he was training on his own in the forest. " I guess his team left," I said to my mind. 

I stared at his body, he was covered in dirt and sweat; I smiled, proud of his dedication. 

He then threw 3 kunai but before it could even land in the target, I stopped it; he widened his eyes with mouth agape, confused about what just happened. 

I giggled.

"Who's there?"  he exclaimed.

He reaches his kunai and points it in every direction "He has terrible peripheral vision".

I teleport to his back and smack him in his neck, he falls, and complains "Sasuke you need to work on your observation" I said, pouting. 

He slowly turned around until our gaze met. I then gave him a warm smile "Yoo, it's been a while! You grew my little kitten.... I guess I shouldn't have said that, I mean look at you maybe big kitten or .... - "