1

: ̗̀➛MY FLOWER 🌼

Jungkook always had been captivated by the beauty of flowers and beautiful things .

Their vibrant colors and fragrant scents never failed to lift his spirit & mood .

But, there was a one shop near his apartment building____flowerist shop owned by a boy named park jimin.

It's been a month , his daily routine to buy flowers from that shop only to see jimin , ofcourse he likes him and his nature ,the boy is more beautiful than a flower in jungkook's eyes but poor jungkook still not confessed to him.

A little scared or maybe a shy. Shy .

Again Jungkook found himself in the same and when he entered the shop, he was again welcomed by a wonderful mix of scents - roses, lilies, and lavender and many more flowers all blending together to create a beautiful aroma that filled the air.

He inhaled the aroma of flowers and looked around, the shop was known for its unique and exotic flowers, each one carefully arranged to perfection. But for Jungkook, the most beautiful flower in the shop was jimin himself.A beautiful rare flower.

When Jimin saw him ,he  greeted jungkook with a cheerful smile.

"Hello, Jungkook! What can I help you with today?" he asked, his voice soft and soothing and ofcourse they knows eachother names because jungkook everyday often comes here to buy flowers, they maybe not friends but knows their names and where and what work they do .A little small talk is ok for jungkook to hear his beautiful angelic voice to make his day wonderful.

"Sunflowers, please." He tried to hide his blush as jimin turned to gather flower to make a bouquet before showing his eye smile cashing to jungkook whose his heart beat started dancing inside him.

As Jimin was carefully arranging the sunflowers into a bouquet neatly before cutting it's roots on the other side Jungkook kept glances at the boy who captured his heart.

Feeling bold, jimin spoke up. "I can't help but notice that you come here quite often to buy flowers. What do you do with them?" he asked curiously, his eyes full of wonder.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond but he have to say something right ?.

Finally, he came up the courage to speak. "I... I buy them for my girlfriend,"

'shit'he stammered, his heart racing in his chest.Why did he lied, stupid Jeon.

But after hearing this jimin's smile faded for a brief moment, but he quickly regained his composure and smile , handed him bouquet"Oh, that's sweet. She must be very lucky to have someone like you," he said.

Jungkook nodded and took the bouquet of sunflowers and headed towards the door. As he left the shop, he cursed himself, feeling of regret that washed over him. Why had he lied about having a girlfriend? .The truth was, his visits to the see cute florist but he hurt poor boy feelings without realising it.

The truth was, his visits to the see cute florist but he hurt poor boy feelings without realising it

ೃ⁀➷ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ