2

: ̗̀➛MY FLOWER🌼

The night was calming at the flower shop as Jimin finished his work and closing up for the day. The sweet smell of the roses and lilies still lingered in the air as he stepped out of his shop .

He was now walk on the road side going back home as the cool breeze brushed against his skin, pushing his hairs back with gentle blow causing him to shiver slightly, but he couldn't mind as he love the cool night .

" Hmm hmm hnn" Jimin hummed a soft melody under his breath but suddenly his peaceful walk was soon interrupted by the sound of footsteps behind him.

Turning around, he saw two young men following him , they looked drunk .

"Hello, beautiful," one of them said, a lustful glint in his eyes causing Jimin step back in fear.

"Oh, it's the florist boy Jimin. He's more beautiful than any flower."

Jimin felt a sense of unease wash over him after hearing them , his instincts telling him that something was not right and he should leave as soon as possible but before he could run, the two boys attempted to touch him, but he pushed them away."leave m-e"

" Nahhh, You're coming with us, beautiful," the other one said, his grip tightening around Jimin's wrist as they tried to drag him somewhere in the corner.

Jiminb get panicked as he again try to push them but suddenly , a familiar figure appeared out of the shadows.

It was non other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin felt relieved to watch how he punched the boys .

"If you both want to live, then leave," Jungkook growled, his voice low but dangerous .

The two boys stumbled away, muttering apologies as they quickly disappeared into the night.

When jungkook turn back to him with worry in his eyes "
"Thank you, Jungkook," Jimin said but Jungkook gently took his hand in his, his eyes scanning over a wound on Jimin's wrist.

"Oh, god," Jungkook whispered, concern evident in his voice as he made a split decision.
Without giving Jimin a chance to protest or speak ,he picked him up bridal style as he carried him towards his apartment to heal his wound.

Meanwhile,Jimin was taken aback by his actions, but he couldn't deny the comfort and safety that he felt in his arms.

When they reached jungkook's apartment, he gently set jimin down on the couch, his eyes soft with concern. "Are you okay?" he asked and in response Jimin just nodded than jungkook went upstairs to his room to bring first aid kit to tend to his injuries.

When Jungkook came back he  carefully cleaned and bandaged Jimin's wrist" you should atleast punched those faces who try to touch you, you know self defence" Jimin nodded and than the two of them found themselves lost in conversation where jungkook were telling him to learn some basic steps but when jungkook added that he will always protect him , Jimin felt special.

ೃ⁀➷  ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ