3

: ̗̀➛MY FLOWER🌼

The next few days, Jungkook found himself thinking about jimin more and more, he couldn't stop himself for not thinking about the boy, who stole his precious heart but he don't mind as he was happy that Jimin stole his heart ____how he smiles, how his eyes disappear when he smiles---angel.

He couldn't shake the image of Jimin's bright smile out of his mind. Every time he closed his eyes, he could only see Jimin's face, his smile , everything and he can't unable to hold himself  any longer so he decided to pay another visit to the shop.

As he walked in, he was greeted by the familiar sight of Jimin behind the counter, arranging flowers with a gentle smile on his face, but his smile grew bigger to see him here .

"Hello, Jimin. How's your wrist?" Jungkook asked, concern in eyes .

Jimin looked up , as he smile "It's much better, thank you for asking. And what brings you back to my shop today?"

"I need some pink roses," Jungkook replied, trying to act casual despite the butterflies in his stomach to see jimin's eyes smile.

Jimin nodded and started putting beautiful pink roses together in a bouquet, his hands moving gracefully as he worked.

Once he was finished, he handed the bouquet to Jungkook with a soft smile on his face.

Jungkook gathered his all courage"Thank you. Oh, and if you don't mind, could I have your number?.... Please"

Finally, jungkook asked for his number.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock, but he nodded slowly. "Um, sure. Here." He handed Jungkook his phone, watching as Jungkook put his number and saved it before returning back to him.

" Thank you , I'll be waiting for your call "

Than he left the shop, he couldn't stop himself from checking his phone every again and again, waiting for Jimin to call.

When he thought Jimin wouldn't call him , his phone rang with an unknown number flashing on the screen.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered, trying to keep his voice steady despite the excitement bubbling inside him.

"Hi, it's me, Jimin," aww cute , the soft voice on the other end of the line, making Jungkook's heart skip a beat, he just wanted to go and squeeze his cheeks.

"Hey, Jimin. I'm glad you called," Jungkook replied trying to hide his excitement in his voice .

From that day on, Jungkook and Jimin started talking more frequently on phone and text message's.......late night talks without knowing they are falling in deep love path even jimin who is getting attached with the boy.

On the other side jungkook everyday came up with a new idea to call Jimin to his apartment ,so they could spend time together.

ೃ⁀➷  ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴋɪᴘʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ