Alive...?

L!&ht PoV-

I woke up in a dark area as I groaned. Where was? WHO was I? I thought as I sat up. Near by there was a white Rift..? I didn't know and for some reason I felt like I should go in. But first I was going to try to remember SOMETHING.

Thinking hard I tried to remember. Who was I?  Nothing. What was I? Nothing. Where was I? Nothing. Did I have anything to go back to? A flash. A red male reaching out to me with tears in his eyes. He wore a gray shirt and tan colored pants. On his head he had Goggles. Who was he? I felt like I should know but I didn't.

Getting up I limped towards the Rift? And went through. On the other side was a grass field with flowers all around. A small stream was near by. A part of me wanted to stay while another part wanted to find the red haired man.

Sighing I sat down trying to think. I could use this place as a base of operations and look for that man. He was crying. I didn't like that. I wanted to comfort him. Glancing down at my hands I realized that they were Orange. What?

 It felt wrong. My skin was Orange With Only a few Streaks of White as Well as My hair. It didn't Feel Right. I didn't know WHY.

 "Who am I?" I asked aloud as a few birds landed near me. One tilted it's head before flying off.

I didn't understand why I couldn't remember my name but I could remember the red haired man. Did something happen that made to where I couldn't remember?