23. Change

Few Years Later

In this years many things changed. Madhavrao and Renuka use to visit them in festivals and tease eachother as always. Madhukar and Sulakshana were loving and caring towards there children.

Now Satyajit is Inspector while Mohit and Meghana were in there 1st Year and Pratiksha was in her 11th std.

In this years Satyajit forgot how to smile, he became an emotionless person But a fearless Inspector, an Inspector whose name is enough to make his enemies sweat. But still this emotionless person never left a hope of getting his Love, his Anshika back. He tried to find Anshika everywhere but there was no trace. 'She left him' this was only thought that came in his mind but also his mind was not ready to accept that.
That night he waited, he waited for whole night outside her apartment that she will come but she never came nor she ever contacted. He didn't dare to forget her as he promised himself that he will love her for his whole life and never give her place to any other girl.

Mohit was still in love with Pratiksha but she never saw Mohit from that perspective. She always saw him as her good friend and this thing was stinging Mohit from inside. His feelings for her were increasing day by day. He never saw her as his friend and now he was eager to tell her that how much he loved her.

Mohit and Meghana were now Commerce Students while Pratiksha was a Psychology Student.

_________________________________________

Mohit & Pratiksha

They all were going in college from Bus. Meghana and Pratiksha were sitting infront of Mohit's. he was doing something on his phone but his complete attention was on what Meghana and Pratiksha were talking about. There talks were normal but Pratiksha said something that shocked both Mohit and Meghana.

Pratiksha: Meghana didi Hum yaha se shift ho rahe hai.

Mohit& Meghana: WHAT!!!!

The twins nearly screamed there lungs out when Pratiksha said that. They came out of bus and started walking. Meghana saw that she was looking very sad so she decided to bunk her lecture and talk with Pratiksha. Mohit didn't knew what to do he signalled Meghana to leave them alone and she left for her lectures. Mohit held her by both shoulders, even his eyes were filled with tears he didn't wanted to lose her.

Mohit: Patu ye sab kab hua? Aur tumne muzhe kuch bataya kyu nahi?

Pratiksha: Mohit Maine tumhe bohot baar bataane ki koshish ki thi par jab tumne Anurag ko mere saamne bohot peeta tab main dar gayi thi. ki ye baat tumhe kaise bataau aur uss vakt tumne muzhe kaha tha....

(Flashback)
(From previous Chapter)

Mohit: Main sab kuch seh sakta hu Patu par tumse doori nahi.

Pratiksha: Mohit main kuch kehna...

Mohit: (putting his finger on here lips) Shhhh.... Kuch mat kaho.

Mohit: (holding tears) Patu kya tum sach mein Chali jaaogi???

Pratiksha nodded her head. It didn't took a minute for Mohit to pull her in his embrace and few drop of tears also left from his eyes.

After college they were going home but no one was speaking a word. Meghana also created a bonding with Pratiksha that was not easy to forget and Mohit who loved her for years was not ready to leave her. He knew that his brother  got separated from his Love and now he was also getting separated from his Love. He held Pratiksha's hand from behind and made her face him.