3.|Stucked in the hell.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Luna pov
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

I woke up in the unfamiliar basement, my head was feeling very heavy because the drug he intoxicated me, I'm on the floor, laying, my hands was tied with rope and everything I see there is darkness but I can see there a one man sitting on the stool waiting impatiently for me to wake up, his ocean blue eyes were shining in darkness.

When he saw me already woke up, he started come over to me,
"you know little cat, you look very innocent and drop-dead gorgeous while sleeping, I was waiting to when my sleeping beauty will woke , cause beast is want to have a meal"  he said as he came and lean down the on the level of me.

"let me go!!! Or I'll kill you!! You fucker" i yell at him as he hover up on me.

"shhh! Mind your words, little cat! Well, you should be in my bed now but let's make it up here that you will stay with me always" he said while smirking.

"NO! NEVER!!! I'll NEVER STAY WITH YOU!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE WITH A DEMON FOR A LIFETIME!!! JUST GET OFF FROM ME YOU FUCKING KiLLER!!" I yelled at him my lungs out but I regret at after second looking at his death glare.

"so my little cat! Choose to disobey me! And your this pretty mouth of yours spell many bad words, na! Now let me shut your fucking mouth with mine"  he said while grabbing my jaw and leaning closer to my mouth.

"n-no! P-please let me go! D-don't do this!" I said
I feel the rope which tied my hand has loosen so without any second wasting i punched him and he fell down groaning in pain.
while I immediately rushed at the door, opening the latch.

"STOP IT,LUNA!!!" i heard his voice from behind ith full of anger and pissed off and coming closer to me.

The latch got open and I was close to run outside but..he grabbed my arm and lock the door and pin me against the wall while holding my neck.

"looks like I have to punish you, for not obeying me" he said while his jaws was clenched in anger.

He stick his mouth into mine, kissing me forcefully and roughly, he bite my lips making me bleed and i moaned in pain,

Tears started falling from my eyes while his whole mouth not leaving me , biting and sucking my upper and lower lips harshly with full of lust and anger. He was eating me like this that he was craving for the centuries.

His hands move to my inner thighs, squeezing my ass and caressing my thighs,

I was feeling very dizzy with his every touch and moves, i was out of the breathe , he leaved my lips after molesting while I was breathing heavily,

He tear my one side sleeve to the neck to elbow bare, and started biting and sucking my neck to the shoulders leaving red and dark purple hickeys, I was crying in pain, moving by body to run but his grip was too tight. I still try to struggle.

He suck my jaws and then collarbone and finally he found my sweet spot and started to bite and suck it, I was begging him to leave me ,but he's ignoring my words and continued to do what he was doing.

After some minutes when he satisfied he let go of my hands and I fall in the ground while crying and shivering,

He lean down to my level and touch my bare neck while his thumb on my cheeks caressing.

" I thought that our first kiss will be passionate and fills with love , but you made it like this"

"next time , obey me little cat or it's just a small punishment or I'll have to give hard punishment which you never thought of" he said