8.|Bird flew away from cage?.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

❀•°•═════ஓ๑๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Luna pov
❀•°•═════ஓ๑๑ஓ═════•°•❀

5:00 pm
(Evening)
<>

𝔸 loud banging interrupts Lucas and me from playing some UNO. We experienced an unexplained, annoying flashing in our eyes, but then I realized, This is my marriage fucking day! Additionally, the moment is drawing close for me to enter the devil's pit.

A tap on the hard door again causes me to jolt out of my reverie.

We groaned as I talked, trying to hear who was beyond the door.
I can tell it is not a colossal beast since he will never stop invading my personal space, even if it means kicking the door and ruining my life inside.
We refer to it as fucking authority!

"Please come in," I yelled.

That pretty staff member arrived with a woman, who I assume was her makeup artist. Five more unidentified staff members or beauticians then entered the room.
The large, exquisite white garment in their hands was, um, a bridal dress. Along with some exquisite accessories and expensive makeup kits.

Although I was impressed, I still want to dump them all because Leviathan and I are connected in every way.

"Ma'am, it is time for you to get dressed for the wedding," said the pretty employee.

Though my countenance remained normal, I nodded. Inside, though, I was filled with annoyance and rage because I feel like killing myself every time I hear the words "wedding" and "leviathan," because I am unable to alter my unfortunate circumstances.

"lucas! Now that your sister is ready, come with me!" Lucas was informed by an employee who indicated her with a motion.

No! I can not take him out of my sight. What if he is not here to accompany me when it is time to escape this hell?

"No!" He will remain here; let us get to the changing area; he will remain here. I hesitated before speaking in order to avoid starting a fight.

All of the staff members paused to consider, but eventually one of the attractive staff members said.

"but-"

"please!" I cut her off and beg, "Please let him remain here," my eyes wide with puppy dog eyes.

She let out a sigh and motioned for other staff members to enter the changing area.

"Please come, ma'am!" With a smile, she motioned for me to enter the changing area.

"Don't!" I exclaimed.

Why I had said "don't" baffled her.

"Please do not address me as ma'am!" Call me Luna!,You may refer to me as Luna exclusively," I winked at her.

However, sir-

"just call me luna! Ohk! You are older than I am, and I can not treat someone disrespectfully."