Note

So... this story was thought from a very dark moment of my life during 2022-23 and some what in 2023-24..

I wanted people to know that...
'The most smiling one are the ones that hide most depressing thoughts'

Sorry for such a depressing story 😭

But here is a summary for all those guys and gals who didn't understand a single thing...

SUMMARY

Kang Y/N is a 23 year old woman who has many stuggles..

She was thrown out of the house because of a text..

It was a prank pulled by one of her friends.

Her family is a stereotypical one so no boys are allowed to message her.. but the damned friend messaged her from new no. Saying 'hey baby.. wanna have Netflix and chill •_< (tried doing winky face)?'

And with this her 'closed minded' family members threw her out.. she was only 19 at the time.

Jung Hoseok is a 25 year old man who also has many stuggles but tried to hide with his sunshine smile...

He tried many times to self exit but got back to tracks...

He met another depressed soul and tried to help her. (But ended up traumatizing her)

His mother had died when he was young and his father blamed him for this unfortune event.

He often beat his son with belt and stuff.. he was also thrown out of the house..

_________________________________________

NOTE: I don't recommend anyone to self exit.. Even though your loved one is the one who hurt you but the losing a loved one to death hurts more.. u don't want to be sad or traumatized... Do you?

That's it for this book!!!
Thanks for reading all my shitty rants!!
Love ya all alottt
XOXO

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 • 𝐉𝐇𝐒 𝐅𝐅 ✔️ 🎉