Chapter 10 concluded

SOON Ero held her head as she treated him with such abandon, he literally was holding onto her for dear life. “By the Goddesses!” He gasped, feeling his orgasm tighten his balls. He hadn’t came in body or in spirit since Lilah. Fucking hell! He knew Aporia was great at head, but it felt as though she was sucking his spirit out and putting it back in. Felt more amazing than it ever had.

    She took him so deep he felt the back of her throat and it was enough to spill him over. Just as he started coming, Aporia sent her own magical energy right into his cock as she moved her mouth from him. Right down his dick hole. It was an unexpected sharp, pleasant sensation; that had him cumming even harder, his hips thrusting into her firm hand.

    He watched her with wild eyes, realizing he really didn’t know her if she had thousands of years of tricks and secrets up her sleeves. That made him more hard which he didn’t understand. Something in her expression softened at his complete trust in her.

    He shivered feeling Aporia’s magic skate across his skin. She had shifted them magically to her bed and was now on top of him, her clothes gone. His shirt gone too. There was a vulnerability in her countenance as her eyes slowly started to glow. Flor had described it to him before but he hadn’t ever seen Aporia light up with her spirit. She was a sight to behold and he found himself just taken a back by her.

    They both said nothing as she lowered herself onto his pulsing hardness. She was so snatched, they both moaned with every inch she took him in. He made shallow hip thrusts to ease it a little better. She was so wet though, Ero couldn’t help his sigh as his hands held tight on her hips. It always felt so right inside her.

    Her hands rested on his chest as she leaned back taking him fully in to the hilt. She gasped, on a surprise laugh, that she always did when he was fully inside her. When he started moving his hips beneath her, Aporia’s expression changed. Then he remembered her using her magic on his dick before and now he realized it was still there, like a rubber band between their genitals. Each thrust rebounded back into them both on a pleasured thump. “Aporia, what did you do? That feels too fucking good,” he said honestly, closing his eyes as she slowly rocked on top of him.

    Aporia’s low laugh, opened his eyes to her magnificent breasts he had to grab. He looked between her thighs as she slid up and down on him. Further down his toes were clenching on every stroke. He couldn’t help, but meet her every hip movement. They had fucked so many times, he knew sex with her was his weakness. Now because of Lilah, he knew why. It had indeed changed things between them, him knowing some of her truth. He could feel it like a weight off his balls as her magic buried her deeper and deeper into him and him her.

    Urgency, had him grabbing her and maneuvering her beneath him. She groaned at his dominance, yet didn’t fight as he pressed in as deep as he could, her legs wide for him. He stayed there not moving in her tight heat. Fuck he missed this.

    Aporia nipped at his bottom lip and her fingers gripped his nipples. She wanted information from him. Ero understood and yet he slowed his thrusts to shallow, then hard deep ones. It was their first time having sex honestly; he wanted to remember this. Aporia was finally letting him see her truly and he greedily wanted more. “Show me more, Aporia. Please.” He said thrusting so deep into her, her mouth fell open at each slip into her. She tightened around him; and he felt her magic pulling from her Source. Added with the Pull she had placed on him already; intensified the pleasure until he was fighting not to cum with his all.

    Ero wouldn’t though, he wanted to see her. From the shifting glow beneath her alabaster skin. Where he touched her it moved like shadows on the moon. Over her left shoulder was now a golden outline of a snake. It looked like an unfinished tattoo. Ero knew what it was and why she was ashamed as he gazed at it for the first time and ran his fingers over it as he kept up his thrusts.