~Chapter one~

It's been roughly a week since the battle and the laceration Alastor received has shown no signs of healing. It was quite irritating. He had to stay extremely careful in his motions so as to not reopen his wound. Unfortunately, Lucifer had begun to notice a shift in the demon's behavior and wouldn't stop pestering him. Lucifer was adamant that he could aid in the healing process, Alastor didn't trust the fallen angel one bit so why would he believe in the frivolous behavior now? "Don't touch me," Alastor muttered, his voice coated with loathing.

Lucifer rolled his eyes, "If you die a second time from that wound, don't try and pin it on me."

Alastor sighed. "Fine by me."

Lucifer flipped around. "Really?" He laughed, "Well alrighty then." and left.

Alastor sighed and laid down on his bed, what could the King do to help him anyway? He lay there for a minute, focusing his energy on keeping his breathing steady. He had reopened his wound again but the red seeping through to his bed was the least of his worries.

After who knows how long there was a knock on his door. A familiar voice stated, "Alastor, it's time for dinner. Charlie said she wants you to cook tonight, Angel and Nifty want your jambalaya.

Alastor spoke up, making sure his voice didn't sound hoarse. "I'm not in the mood right now, my dear."

Vaggie frowned, cursing under her breath. "Mierda. Alastor, are you okay in there?"

"I'm fine. Just a little drained." He replied, sounding quite a bit more feeble than he'd intended.

Alastor heard footsteps, then inaudible whispers and finally Charlie spoke. "Alastor, I'm coming in."

Shit.

Just then the door opened and Vaggie walked in with a worried look on her face."Santo cielo, what the hell happened to you Alastor?"

Before he could even react, -which wasn't very fast seeing as he'd lost so much blood- Charlie was beside him freaking out.

"V-vaggie, call my dad. He's an angel, he'll be able to do something." She was hyperventilating, asking repeatedly if he was okay.

Alastor could barely make out what was happening around him after that. A blurry grayish-looking blob appeared in front of him and shouted some inaudible things at him. His ears started ringing, he tried taking a deep breath. Blocking out the loud ringing noise was seemingly impossible. Dark purplish-black splotches began littering his vision and finally, he drifted out of consciousness.

...

After who knows how long, Alastor woke up. His shirt was off and on the floor and his upper body was wrapped in clean white bandages. He felt better, way better. His memory was fuzzy and he couldn't remember what had happened, but obviously, he'd healed. He unwrapped the bandage and his wound was scared, but otherwise, as if it was never there.

The smile plastered on his face grew.

He put on a new shirt and was going to put on his coat when he realized there was a big sticky red stain on the back. That was gonna need some heavy-duty stain remover. He sighed and neatly folded it, placing it onto his bed.

He stepped out of his room attempting to remember what had happened a few hours earlier. As he wandered through the hall, he smelled an oddly familiar scent. He walked into the kitchen, "Oh shit! Alastor..you're -uh- ok?"Lucifer stuttered over his words, surprised by Alastor's quick recovery.

"Yes, what are you making?"Alastor pondered.

"Gumbo? I found a recipe online" Lucifer replied. Alastor walked over to a chair and tried to sit down but winced in pain. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He replied quickly.

Lucifer shrugged. "Here, I tried my best but I'm no expert so if you don't like it-" Alastor had already tasted it and his face said it all. "Hurgh..My gosh..." Lucifer sighed.

"Let me see the recipe you found," Alastor scoffed. After a glance at the recipe, he rolled his eyes. "This isn't actual gumbo, the recipe is meant to be a pork and veggie stew but you cooked it like a gumbo recipe"

Lucifer stared awkwardly at his feet and Alastor laughed at him. "Here, let me show you what you did wrong," Alastor said, standing up from his uncomfortable -and painful- position. Lucifer and Alastor took out all the ingredients to make the gumbo correctly.

A/N 

 Soo this is my first story and i know its not anyone else who worked on this first story but im really happy with how it turned out and if you have any suggestions questions or requests for smut or fluff  please leave them here ill tell our crew and we might add it next chapter and ill make sure to get back to your questions!

~780 words!