Part 1 - Sailor Guardians

Azabu-Juban - Minato-ku, Tokyo

Fruits Parlor Crown

Our beloved Sailor Guardians sat at their usual spot at the Fruits Parlor Crown Cafe

Our beloved Sailor Guardians sat at their usual spot at the Fruits Parlor Crown Cafe. Ami was occupied reading her books, Rei and Makoto were busy chatting, and Chibiusa was enjoying a delightful drink. A familiar face suddenly walked in on the group.

"Hey everyone!" said Minako enthusiastically.

She sat down next to the others. She looked around the table, before noticing that there was someone missing from the group.

"Eh? Chibiusa, where's Usagi?" she asked.

"She's late... as usual," said Rei.

"She probably got in trouble at school or something... as expected of Usagi," Chibiusa said with a smug tone.

"I'm sure she'll be here any minute now," Ami responded. Setting her book down on the table.

By sheer coincidence, the door slid open, and a familiar bun-shaped twintails stepped into view.

"WAHHHH! I'm sorry everyone!" Usagi loudly shouted and waved at the rest of the group.

"Well speak of the devil," Makoto said.

"Where have you been? We're supposed to be studying at my place half an hour ago!" Rei scolded Usagi.

"Hehe... my bad... I was told to stand in front of the classroom because I slept during class..." Usagi said, scratching the back of her head.

"Hah! As expected from you, dummy Usagi!" Chibiusa scoffed at Usagi as she continued to drink her beverage.

"Oi! Chibiusa!" Usagi lightly bonked Chibiusa on the head with her fist out of annoyance, causing Chibiusa to spit out her drink.

"Ouch! What was that for, dummy Usagi!?" Chibiusa looked at Usagi with annoyance.

The two began to argue with each other, not caring about the fact that they were in public. Other customers at the Cafe looked at Usagi's group with second-hand embarrassment. Everyone else at the table felt the same. Ami covered her face with her book and Rei and Minako looked away as if they didn't know these two.

"Oh boy..." Said Makoto with an awkward laugh.

Their arguing was suddenly interrupted by multiple screams from outside the Cafe, followed by a mysterious set of explosions. This triggered a massive panic as the other customers began to evacuate out of the building.

"W-what's going on?" Usagi and Chibiusa said in sync.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this," Rei said to the rest of the team.

The rest of the team quickly left the building and into the streets. They ran the opposite direction of where the civilians were running to, the source of the chaos. On their way, they met two familiar cats with a crescent moon mark on their foreheads.