Opening Old Wounds

You woke up to Mick yelling through the camper. Jolting you and Joey awake, You noticed Sid's creepy ass watching you sleep. Joey looked over you to see what you were staring at.
"Fuck off Sid." Joey mumbled tiredly.
"OoOoOOoOoHhh so sleeping with the new girl?" Sid exaggerated, causing Joey and I to scoff.

You both blushed, than realized that Joey had his arms around you, you shoved each other away, With you almost falling out of the bunk. Sid giggled and took a Polaroid photo of you and Joey, running off giggling like a schoolgirl.
What the fuck?

"FUCK YOU WILSON!" You yelled loudly.
"HEHEHEHEHEHEH!" Sid laughed hysterically and menacingly.

"How long was he there?" Joey questioned.
"Fuck if I know." You scoffed

You and Joey got up, and you questioned everything; Did he actually like you? Was it just a random thing? What was really happening in his head? Does he see me as more than just a friend (With benifits)?

"Hey are you ok? You've been staring at the wall for like, 20 minutes." Joey asked with genuine concern.
You snap back to reality
(A/N: Oop there goes gravity)

"Yeah, I'm ok." You lied.

~Timeskip and Pov change (Joey)~

How do I tell her..? I- Ugh... This is gonna be impossible...

"Dude?" Chris said as He waved his arm in front of my face.
"What?" I asked annoyed.
"Did you zone out again?" Chris questioned.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"Your thinkin' too hard, take a break." Paul pitched in.
"You're right... But I have something to tell you guys." I said nervously.

Chris and Paul looked at each other, Craig walked into the room with a beer in hand. "I... I've been sleeping with  Y/N." I confessed.

"Fukin knew it." Chris scoffed.
"Hate to say it, But I'm not suprised." Paul sighed.
"Yeah no I already knew." Chris sighed as well.
"THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU ALREADY KNEW?!" I yelled curiously.

"I was there the first time, Remember?" Craig mumbled before taking a sip of his beer.
"Oh shit right." I recalled.

"I heard you guys while we were at the hotel." Chris added.
"Chris and Craig told me, and Also, From the way you guys act near each other, I kinda guessed." Paul laughed.
"Fucking hell...well, I wanna start an actual relationship with her but I don't know how to tell her." I complained.

"Hey man, Just be yourself." Paul assured.
"Yeah but I don't know how to tell her, Like do I take her on a date, Do I just tell her, What do I do??"
"I think you should Take her out."
"Ok. I'll try." I agreed.

"CLOWN, COREY, YOU OWE ME 30 BUCKS!" Chris shouted, gaining groans from Corey and Clown.
"YOU BETTED ON US?" I yelled furiously.

~Timeskip and Pov change A/N~
Joey walked Up to you with a bouquet of flowers.
"So umm Y/N, These are for you. Joey gulped. He handed you the flowers, He was clearly blushing, You were blushing too.
"Joey I love them!" You exclaimed with a big smile.

"I knew you would, But also, I.. I have something to ask you." Joey sighed nervously.

Wait WHAT? Was this happening? Was he about to ask what I thought he was about to ask?!

Joey hesitated and stuttered; "Do.. Do You wanna go out on a date with me?"
He was clearly Red, But at this point, You had been looking like a tomato for a good few seconds.

"YES! YES! YES YES YES YES!" You yelled in excitement. Your body felt like shock waves going through it.
You giggled; It was finally happening. Joey chuckled out of relief.

~Timeskip~

You and Joey were in the car on your way to your date. Was this really happening? Well, When you got there, Joey opened the car door for you And the door to the restaurant. He chose a mexican restaurant, obviously (he loves Mexican food). You sat down in the booth and began chatting.

"This is nice." You smiled widely before looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Yeah, I thought It might help us know each other a little more; You Know basically everything about me.. I know almost nothing about you, so, tell me about your life."

"I'm sorry but you sound like you just watched like 40 videos about how to talk to a girl while on a date." You chuckled as you wiped fake tears from your eyes.
Joey turned red, "N-No!"

"Mmhm, Sure honey." You chuckled before grabbing his hand.
Joey turned red once he registered what you said and did. Soon, the waiter came to take your drink order.

"I'd like a beer please." Joey asked politely.
"I'd Just like a water please." You mumbled, quickly letting go of Joey's hand and putting it into your lap.

The waiter Jotted your order down, and left.

"So, Where were we?" Joey smiled.
"Me telling you about my life? I guess?" You gulped.
"Oh yeah, What was your childhood like?" Joey asked with genuine curiosity.

"I don't talk about my childhood."
"Why?"

As you were about to answer, The waiter came with your drinks, and asked if you had your order all figured out.
"Oh, I'd just like a salad." You asked.
"I'd like the chicken quesadilla please." Joey nodded.
The waiter Jotted your order down in her notepad and walked off to the kitchen for more orders.

"Where were we?" Joey asked, again.
"Me refusing to tell you about my childhood?" You simply replied.
"Oh yeah, Whats up with that?"
"Trauma."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"If you don't mind me asking, What type of trauma?"
"Traumatizing trauma." You gulped.
"Well no shit, But really?" Joey chuckled into a serious tone.

"Well, My uncle..."
"Oh..."
"Yeah."
"Shit, I'm sorry."
"Don't be, That happened, what? 1982? Pfftt It's whatever." You chuckled.
"Ok then.." Joey mumbled.

The waiter came back with your food and placed it on your table. "Thank you." Joey smiled
"Thank you!" You stated happily.

"Y/N... You were only 7..." Joey realized.
"Can we just eat?" You demanded.
"Oh, Yeah... Right."

You and Joey enjoyed your food, and later you returned to the camper. You, Joey and the rest of the band were sitting In the main bit of the camper, Mick was driving. You were all having a conversation, Everyone (More or less) Knew that there was something between You and Joey.

"Can I tell yall something?" You began, to which Everyone agreed. "So, Me and Joey, We're Official!" You exclaimed happily.
"Fina-fucking-ly!" Chris said happily, Clown and Corey both pulling out their wallets and sighing.

"I'm proud of you guys." Paul smiled.
"So, No-one really objects?" Joey nervously chuckled.
"Nope." Said Corey.

"I saw it coming really, You had to share a bunk, You were always near each other, And Craig and Chris heard you bang one night." Sid casually said as he walked in.

You and Joey turned red.

"I knew Craig heard up the first time, But even at the hotel?" You questioned.
"The. WHAT?" Chris exclaimed.

"Thou may find it strange, But yes, They did have Intercourse that day that everyone else had errands." Craig spoke, finally.
"Nahh what the fuck." Chris gagged as he put his hand on his forehead.

"HE CAN FUCKING TALK?!" Sid yelled loudly.

"Holy fucking shit he said more than 4 words in one sentance." Corey exclaimed.

"Never, In all of my years in this band, Being a founder, Have I ever heard him speak a sentance with more than 6 words." Clown gasped.

"Whats going on?" Mick yelled from the front.

"Me and Joey are official, and, Uhh, Craig just said a full sentance, Like, 17 words." You yelled back.

"Holy shit. I'm Proud of all of you." Mick gasped.