1

9 years later, me and Joey are at our wedding. He's got his family and friends, and well... I've got nobody but my friends... but that doesn't matter! All that matters is that today is the day me and Joey are tying the knot.
"Are you ready?" Mick asked me as he walked me towards the isle.
"I've been ready" I chuckled. We walked up towards the gate and I felt my heart pounding through my chest.

But let's not start there.

(Timeskip: before the wedding)

I woke up to my alarm blasting. I slapped it and sat up. I sighed and smiled. I looked over to my right to see Joey sound asleep. This was the perfect opportunity to give him an 'early morning delight.'

I jumped on top of him, straddling his waist, and kissed his face all over until he woke up.
Once he woke up, he smiled at me and kissed my nose.
"How did my beautiful girl sleep?" He asked in a low tone which made me more horny.

"I slept great" I smirked. I think Joey clued in to my idea once I smirked, because he grabbed my ass with both his hands.
I smirked again before thrusting my hips upon his, causing him to chuckle slightly. I put my hand beside his head so I can be more firm with my thrusts. I felt Joey get harder and harder with every thrust. I smirked at him before trailed down his body until I got to his lower half.

I looked up at him with a devilish smirk before tearing off his shorts, causing his dick to spring out. I took a look at it for a moment before putting my hand at the beginning of his shaft and licking his tip. Joey groaned and bucked his hips forward, making me take him further into my mouth.

I began sucking the tip and slowly making my way down his member.
I took him out of my mouth so I could swirl my tongue around his tip. When I did this, his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
"Fuck," Joey whispered into a moan. I hallowed my cheeks and sucked him off. I slid my hands up and down his cock, making sure I covered every spot.
I slowly took him deeper, but not deep enough to where he was down my throat.

Joey's fingers tangled in my hair, holding it in a ponytail. He bobbed my head back and forth, causing me to gag.
I took him out for a moment to catch my breath before going back down on him. His grip on my hair got tighter and tighter until his nails were digging into his palm.

As he was down my throat, his cock twitched which made me gag. Teary eyed, I looked up at him before he came.
As he came, I sucked his tip and then licked him clean once he finished.

Once I was done, I wiped any extra cum off my mouth with my thumb and licked my thumb off. Joey's chest was heaving, breath fast and warm. I chuckled before saying, "Good morning," and walked away, making sure my ass was showing from my shorts.

I walked into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth until Joey came in. I smiled at him in the mirror and he smiled back before taking a leak.

I chuckled and continued to brush my teeth. Once he was done, he washed his hands.
Such a clean boy
I rinsed my mouth and Joey grabbed my tooth brush from me. "Hey!" I shouted.

Joey stood on the toilet and held my toothbrush away from me. "Fucker!" I shouted again before grabbing his toothbrush and continued to brush my teeth.
He chuckled and brushed his teeth with my toothbrush.

When I finished, I hugged Joey from behind and embraced his warmth. "I love you" I mumbled. Joey chuckled and muttered, "I love you too."

Leaving the bathroom, I picked up my phone and texted Brenna, Paul's wife.

"Hey! So the salon is having us at 1, right?" I texted.
She read the message quite fast before replying with, "Right! Paul is gonna drop us off and we'll meet the bridesmaids there."
I smiled and shut off my phone before setting it on my nightstand.