9

14 weeks into my pregnancy and today was the day of my gender reveal.
Stacy and Brenna set everything up at Brenna's place. Me and Joey were on our way there.

"You got everything?" I asked Joey as I looked over to him, making my way to the front door.
"Yes, honey. I have everything" He sighed before walking up to me.
I smiled warmly and placed a kiss on his lips, hugging him by the neck, his hands falling to my waist. "I love you" I whispered against his lips. Joey smiled softly before pecking my lips.
"I love you too" he mumbled softly before letting go of my waist.

I smiled again before opening the front door and stepping out onto the porch.
I walked down the steps and towards the car before Joey stopped me.
"Let me get that" he smiled softly as he opened the door for me. I chuckled and smiled at him before stepping into the car and getting into the passenger seat.

Joey chuckled and shut the door before making his way over to the drivers side and getting into the car. He put the key into the ignition and started the car.
I opened the glove box and pulled out "Theatre Of Pain" by Mötley Crüe. Joey looked over to me and smiled before pulling out of the driveway.

I sang along to "Smokin' In The Boys Room" before Joey put his hand on my thigh.
"You're such a good singer, baby" Joey said softly before giving my thigh a soft squeeze. I chuckled softly before nodding my head to the beat, still singing.

After a few minutes, we arrived at Paul and Brenna's place. We had to park on the side of the road since all of the bandmates are already here.
I opened the door before Joey grabbed my hand.
"Hm?" I hummed as I turned my head to look at Joey.
"I'll get that for you" he said softly. I chuckled before shutting the door and sitting back in my seat. Joey chuckled and turned off the car before getting out and jogging to my side of the car.

Joey opened the door and held out his hand for me to grab. I smiled and took his hand before stepping out of the car.
We walked up the driveway and into the house. Corey saw us first, so he ran up to us, giving me a warm hug.
"Hey!" He said happily. I chuckled and broke the hug. "Look who finally showed up?" He joked, causing me and Joey to chuckle.

Brenna then came up to us and gave us both hugs. "Hey girl!" She cheered. I chuckled and hugged her back before breaking the hug.
"How's it going?" I asked subtly. She smiled softly before taking my bag and setting it onto a hanger, along with Joey's jacket.
"Pretty good," she smiled again softly. I nodded and smiled back at her before spotting Stacy.
I walked up to her and hugged her softly.
"Hiii!" She exclaimed. I chuckled softly before letting go of her.
"How's everything?" I asked sweetly. She thought for a moment before sighing.
"Oh y'know, same ol' situation," she chuckled softly. I nodded and gave her a sympathetic smiled.
"I'm always here if you need to talk" I said softly. She nodded and smiled before hugging me again.

~~~~~

Some time passed, and it was now 3 in the afternoon.
I was sitting in a chair in the backyard next to Joey and we had these confetti cannons with the colour of gender. Blue for boy, and pink for a girl.
"Alright! Cameras are ready!" Stacy said happily. I smiled at her before the guys started counting down from 10.

"10!"
"9!"
"8!"
"7!"
"6!"
"5!"
"4!"
"3!"
"..."
"1!"

Once they said 1, me and Joey twisted the end of the cannon at the same time to see the colour of pink confetti.
Everyone cheered and I started to tear up with happy tears. Joey got up and hugged me, squeezing me tightly before pressing his lips down onto mine.