chapter 16

THE FAMILY MANSION...

Nayeon: omo' we forgot the most important thing

The girls look at her in confuse..

Sana: what did you mean...

Nayeon: since Jungkook and tzuyu are going for honeymoon ' let's get her some new dresses..

Jihyo: oh' it's not bad idea through..

Jeongyeon: I know it's not exactly honeymoon but at least they're going to spend some time alone and that might lead something good between them..

Momo: you're right and look if we buy some cute and sexy dresses for her like sleeping gowns will be great idea...

Dahyun: but unnie I don't think tzuyu will agree on buying something like that...

Mina: we're not going to tell her..

Chaeyoung: what! You mean we will buy and put it on her pack without her knowing..

She nodded making the girls agree with her..

Jihyo: it's it then ' I will talk with Jungkook and ask his permission for tzuyu to go with us..

Nayeon: I'm coming with you..

Jihyo: okay let's go and girls keep your mouth shut I don't want aunty Jiyeon nor Lisa hear us or else they will ruin everything...

Chaeyoung: okay boss...

With that Jihyo and nayeon left as the other's girls start planning to everything they are going to buy for tzuyu...

THEIR ROOM...

She come out on the bathroom while wiping her face with a towel she's too focused that she didn't even realize Jungkook was inside the room too

Here he's sitting on the couch while reading some important papers but all his attention gone to her when she come out...

His eyes keep on following her every movement as he stopped what was he doing' she put the towel down then take deep breath she turn and for moment her heart stopped as she flinched when seeing him..