May Special! Day Of Families! VerKwan!

Location: Jeju Island, South Korea.

Welcome Back Infinity! I hope you enjoy this!

Apologies for any spelling and grammatical mistakes. I did not have time to double-check.

If you have a second, then litter the Comments and Tap The Star on the Bottom Corner to give this special a Vote! 😊

May 12th, 2024...

"Um... How do I say this..." Vernon scratched his head leaning on the doorframe out of Mr. Cha's dance studio in Seoul. His expression was crystal clear showing that he knew what he wanted to say without knowing how to say it. His black hair sat in a slight devilish manner as though he had just awoken from his long slumber and been forced to accept the reality around him.

Seungkwan wrapped his things up as everyone else left him to be with his boyfriend who leaned on the door frame. He rolled his eyes as Vernon's silence drew longer and became heavier by the second. "What is it? Just say it for god's sake. You know I don't like waiting."

"Yeah, about that..." Vernon gulped forcing the words to exit past his lips. "I might have to leave for a week or two..."

"What?! Why?!" Seungkwan snapped his head up to look at Vernon as he almost dropped the water bottle, he held onto.

"My dad's getting married... And I kind of don't know who he's marrying. So, I'll be in Jeju to meet and get to know her a little bit before they get married and everything..." Vernon looked to the side avoiding Seungkwan's gaze.

"Married..." Seungkwan played back his memories trying to remember the last time in this week he had heard that word mentioned. And it clicked...

He remembered that it was almost three days ago that he was lazing on the couch when his mother mentioned that she was planning to marry her boyfriend whom she had been seeing for the past 1 year. Not to mention the fact that she said that they would go on a trip to Jeju the coming week on the 14th.

"Yeah... And um... I was thinking that you should meet my Appa. You've never met him before so now would be the best time. I guess..." Vernon looked down at Seungkwan's face which seemed to get paler by the second. "Is everything okay, Boo?"

"Hansol... I think I'm also going on a trip to Jeju. I'm pretty sure that me and my mom are supposed to leave on the 14th." Seungkwan gave a nervous chuckle.

"Oh... Wait why didn't you tell me? We can go together now!" Vernon grinned and Seungkwan had a weird feeling crawl up his spine.

"Right! You can meet Eomma too!" Seungkwan tiptoed pulling Vernon's collar as he pecked a kiss on his cheek with a smile happy to see his lover excited smiling from ear to ear,

"Hahaha!" Vernon laughed as they made their way out of the class walking back home Vernon dropped Seungkwan off to his house and made his way to his own.

><><><><

One could say that it would be impossible for a parent to not know who their child was dating but that wasn't the case for Vernon and Seungkwan's parents. They themselves were too busy with work and the few moments they had to spend together that they couldn't interact much with their sons only able to give them the best of what they could make but as college was coming around money would be a problem and the only possibility was for them to get married so that they could support their sons' carriers.