Chapter 3: Meeting the Main Character

Mustafu, Japan

1000 hours

Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy

It was relatively late in the morning of August 14, 20XX, the Halsey's had had a bit of breakfast in Addy's kitchen which consisted of Tamagoyaki with a bit of Miso Soup on the side. It was a good meal, made better by the 2 other faces at the dining table, Sophie and Zee who had been granted Shokaku and Zuikaku respectively. Zee was a little competitive with Emily but Sophie was alright, and continuously reeled her sister in so she didn't bother Emily too much. Currently, John and Toshinori were watching over the kids as the older trio were playing in the park and Honey was sleeping in John's arms while Addy, Yosan, and Katlyn were out grabbing clothes for Emily to use. Emily, Zee, and Sophie were currently playing around in the sandpit making sand castles and using little dolls to act as characters...well, I say that but Emily is just building castles while Zee and Sophie play in them. Emily wore an oversized white shirt and a baseball cap with the number 6 on it with a pair of shorts under the overhang of her shirt.

Emily: "There you go madams." she said, putting on a fake deep voice and acting like a man, "Your new castle is ready for you."

Sophie: "Why thank you good sir." she giggled, putting on a fake British accent.

Zee: "Yes, thank you, it looks beautiful!~" she added, putting on a similar fake voice.

Emily: "My pleasur-" she started before being suddenly caught off by the sounds of explosions, "What is that?"

Zee: "Oh...that moron's here again." she groaned, "C'mon Sophie, let's get him out of here."

Emily: "Wait, who's here again?" she asked.

Sophie: "Katsuki Bakugo." she replied, groaning in displeasure, "The bully's come here for years now but ever since he got a Quirk he's become such a bully."

Emily: "I see..." she trailed off, 'I knew this park looked familiar somewhere!'

Zee: "You wanna join Emily?" she asked.

Emily: "Sure!" she replied, getting up, "Let's intimidate him into standing down."

Sophie+Zee: "Yeah!" they yelled.

3 bright blue flashes engulfed the trio of girls before they went off, John and Toshinori by this point were too engrossed in playing with Honey and talking about work to see the girls run off.

Toshinori: "-anyways, the wound doesn't hurt as much now and it's beginning to heal very slowly." he finished, "Though, it is causing me to hang up the cape a lot sooner than I usually did back in the day."

John: "Interesting..." he trailed off, tickling Honey's belly, "How;s your marriage with Addy been?"

Toshinori: "Well, you can say it's been....eventful." he replied.

Honey cooed in confusion, looking up at Toshinori who noticed, and smiled nervously.

Toshinori: "Don't think about what I said too much little one." he said, booping her nose.

Honey babbled happily and held Toshinori's finger and began nibbling on it.

John: "Honey really likes you." he chuckled.

Toshinori: "I am known to be great with the kids." he chuckled.

John: "Fair enough." he conceded with a shrug.

Meanwhile, the trio of girls ran into the line of fire, following the explosions. Emily was sporting CV-6's riggings, Zee was sporting IJN Zuikaku's riggings, and Sophie was sporting IJN Shokaku's riggings.