35

Hyunsuk stared at the couple rings that he just picked up. A few days ago, he ordered a custom couple ring for him and Jihoon with their initials carved on the inner side of the ring. The ring that he personally designed came out as what he wanted. And it came out beautifully.

“You know that you are madly in love with Jihoon?” Dongwoo asked. Dongwoo accompanied him to pick up the ring after he attended an interview earlier. Hyunsuk quickly wiped away the smile on his face and kept the ring. Hyunsuk cleared his throat.

“I won't date him if I don't love him,” Hyunsuk said.

“You should look at yourself whenever you're with him, especially when you're around people,” Dongwoo said.

“What about that?” Hyunsuk asked.

“You are trying so hard to look like you didn't care about Jihoon. Even though people around you already know that you two are dating, you two always give the feeling as if it's only Jihoon who cares about your relationship,” Dongwoo said.

“You know that it's not true,” Hyunsuk said.

“I know. Because you always look like a fool in love whenever you saw Jihoon's advertisement somewhere. With hearts in your eyes. Whenever you're planning to give or make Jihoon something, you always look like an exciting kid who can't wait to show an award they received. You always look a fool for Park Jihoon when you are not with Park Jihoon,” Dongwoo said.

“Really?” Hyunsuk asked in an unamused tone.

“Yeah. And this too,” Dongwoo said. “What have you done now, Choi Hyunsuk? Did you know that the company is having hard time to clarify with the reporters who are asking about your relationship status?”

“That's why I am going to make it official,” Hyunsuk said.

“You are planning to make it official but the reporter caught it first because you for some reason decided to get a custom made couple ring by yourself instead of asking someone to get it for you to avoid any scandal and make the worker at the jewelry shop recognise you and even state it clearly that the ring is for your partner,” Dongwoo said. “You are now the famous, the viral Mr S who make the whole nation participating in a guessing game in case you haven't realized it by now,”

“Isn't it good marketing?” Hyunsuk asked.

“But you dragged other artists in your scandal,” Dongwoo said.

“Well. Still good marketing. For those people too. Who got caught in this guessing game? Byun Jihye-nim? She's going to star in a musical show right? If people are curious about her, they’ll go and watch her musical, which is a plus point. Who else? Park Jihyun? She's currently promoting the upcoming movie that will air next month. Baek Juhye. She's going to make her comeback in 2 weeks,” Hyunsuk said. “Their company didn't even give any official statement because it really gives their artists the exposure. So, it's good,”

“There's someone you left out,” Dongwoo said.

“Bang Joohyun? She's still a child 8 years ago. How can people guess her as one. I don't want to be jailed,” Hyunsuk said. “But why didn't they guess Jihoon?”

“First. The size of the ring you bought. It's smaller than yours that makes people guess it's for females,” Dongwoo said. “And why the hell you bought the ring for pinky finger tor Jihoon?”

“I have my reason,” Hyunsuk said.

“And why did you openly go there and order a custom made ring? Like, you can just like, hide your face or something. Your names are quite common so it would be hard for people to guess it was you two,” Dongwoo said. “I’m quite impressed that the worker or the owner of the store didn't reveal it to public right away,”