Booktok p1

Yn pov

It was another day of being bored in my house, i was sick so I couldn't really go out anywhere but tiktok kept giving me booktok videos on my fyp so it was a trip to the book store I didn't care that I was sick I just got ready grabbed my cars keys and left.

I got in the car and started playing some music then drove to the book store that was a few blocks away from my house. When I got there I walked in and started looking around I went to the romance section I looked around and found a few. The twisted series, the fourth wing, better then the movies, shatter me, Haunting Adeline, if only he had been with me, the mind f*ck series and heartstopper. I payed and went home I then realised how meany books I got.

I rang my boyfriend Brady to show him and for him to laugh at me. "Brady I did a thing" I said laughing while propping up my phone and hiding the books. "What did you do" he asked me laughing "well...I kinda spent like 100 dollars on books" I said pulling the bag up into frame. "Yn" he said laughing "what books" he asked as I started to show him "I got shatter me, heartstopper, is only he had been with me, better then the movies, twisted love, twisted games, twisted hate, twisted lies, the fourth wing, the mind fuck series and haunting Adeline" I said looking not proud of myself. "You know like half of those books are just straight smut right" he asked as Connor walked passed him. "yes I do and I kept getting slide shows of them on my fyp that's why I brought them" I said as I sipped my tea. He just laughed as he got up and grabbed some things "I'm coming over babe be there in 20 minutes, love you bye" he said as he hung up I sat there thinking about why he was coming over. What if he wanted to fuck?! No yn that's not why he's coming over.

20 minutes later..

To be continued...?