What girls want

She wants a vocal man. A man who will gasp every time he slides inside her and pant like he’s running a marathon because the pussy is just that damn good. A man who lets out a constant “FUCK” because just the feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock is enough to make him feel like he's in heaven. A man who isn’t afraid to man and whisper sweet nothings into her ear knowing it send chills down her spine and makes her crave him even more. A man who will constantly praise her but also degrade her when the moment is right. A man who will not only brush her hair out of her face when she has his cock in her mouth, but a man who will look into her eyes and tell her she’s the most gorgeous girl he’s ever seen. Be a vocal man I promise she will love it.

The anticipation was killing him as he looked at her, his gorgeous girlfriend. She was lying on the bed, her curves accentuated by the soft light coming from the window. Her eyes locked with his, and a smirk played on her lips as if to say 'I'm yours for tonight.' Approaching her slowly, he could feel his heart racing. Reaching out, he traced his fingers along her smooth skin, feeling the warmth of her body beneath him. Their hands met in a gentle grasp before they started kissing passionately - their tongues dancing in each other's mouths like lovers who hadn't seen each other for years. Slowly undressing herself while still kissing him deeply made everything even more erotic and intense between them. Seeing every part of her exposed little by little drove him wild with desire; those perfect breasts standing high waiting to be sucked onto their stiff nipples that always get hard when touched roughly...especially right now! As they finally lay there naked together under the covers on this cold winter night (which seemed somehow warmer thanks to their bodies touching), it was time to take things further. He could feel the heat radiating from her body as they lay next to each other, their hearts thumping in sync with lustful anticipation. With a wicked grin, he traced his finger down her chest and whispered how much he wanted to experience her tonight. "Roll over," he commanded softly, his voice thick with desire. Her eyes sparkled at his dominance before obeying silently. As she laid there on all fours, presenting herself open for him like an offering to some ancient god of carnal pleasures, he couldn't resist any longer. His hands roamed freely across her backside now; massaging every inch while pulling apart cheeks that seemed too perfect not to explore further...then it happened! Sliding inside was smoother than usual - better even- almost as if prepared just for this moment...this position...this animalistic act between the two lovers lost in this sea of passion and ecstasy... Her moans filled the air driving him deeper into fantasies beyond anything imaginable! As he reached the peak of their lovemaking, he could feel himself getting closer to releasing his seed deep within her. The thought sent shivers down his spine and made him thrust harder into her. Her moans filled the room, echoing off the walls as they both approached climax. "I'm going to breed you," he grunted out between clenched teeth, feeling a surge of dominance wash over him at the idea of filling her completely with his essence. She only responded by begging for it louder; those sultry whispers driving him further into this primitive urge to possess her body entirely. And then it happened - spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her tight channel while stars exploded behind his eyes from pure pleasure. Each twitch sent another wave crashing against their intertwined bodies until finally...it was over. They laid there panting heavily on top of each other, basking in post-coital bliss that only true lovers understand fully.